What is going on with the Dems

Can you provide any example of a viscious attack from the Obama Camp aimed and McCain/Palin? I doubt it but if you can, my hat's off to you. Republicans play dirty. Face it.
First, if I provide an example, you have to agree to run the entire length of the Golden Gate completely nude, screaming "Re-elect Pelosi".

Oh, wait, that is considered normal for San-Fran-Sicko.

First, if I provide an example, you have to agree to run the entire length of the Golden Gate completely nude, screaming "Re-elect Pelosi".

Oh, wait, that is considered normal for San-Fran-Sicko.

Your a loser, you have nothing to say and you are only here to pick fights (from your PC, what a man or Woman you are) and you degrade people. You really suck.

Wow you just gave us a fine example of fine political discourse there. :lol:

Just found one of your other posts. Now it all makes sense. Another gun toatin crazy ass pissed off because your parents probably didnt like you and you could never get laid. I'm sorry for everything I said. I should have realized.

PS. below is an excerpt from one of your other posts. Why would you need a gun that you can use in a crime and would be evidence free?

g
I was aware of .22LR drop ins but never heard of this before. It makes perfect sense.

Interesting. One could purchase a drop in barrel for cash, or even make a crude one, and together with a home-made firing pin use it in a crime and get rid of the evidence. Together with pre-frag bullets this may be an evidence-free weapon.

Just found one of your other posts. Now it all makes sense. Another gun toatin crazy ass pissed off because your parents probably didnt like you and you could never get laid. I'm sorry for everything I said. I should have realized.

PS. below is an excerpt from one of your other posts. Why would you need a gun that you can use in a crime and would be evidence free?

g
I was aware of .22LR drop ins but never heard of this before. It makes perfect sense.

Interesting. One could purchase a drop in barrel for cash, or even make a crude one, and together with a home-made firing pin use it in a crime and get rid of the evidence. Together with pre-frag bullets this may be an evidence-free weapon.

Wow looks like I've snagged a stalker here. Which, of course, is one possible reason for the modified weapon. :muahaha:

But to address your latest insults. I happen to be my parent's favorite actually. And with regards to getting laid, I've been married for 22 years and we have two beautiful kids. :lol:

“We send our congratulations to Governor Sarah Palin and her family on her designation as the republican nominee for Vice President. It is yet another encouraging sign that old barriers are falling in our politics. While we obviously have differences over how best to lead this country forward Governor Palin is an admirable person and will add a compelling new voice to this campaign,” said Senator Barack Obama and Senator Joe Biden.

It was their initial response while they ran around trying to figure out how to best address this. Hillary's response was the same.

And, it WAS a historic choice, and thiis IS a historic election.

As far as tactics, Noonan had it right. The republicans have pushed policy aside and are going for narratvie. The democrats are going for policy. Obama's all over policy today. It's fascinating to watch the shifting tactics.

I agree with you but talking with folks who are much older than me they explain that this is what the republicans do every election and it works. I think its time we take off the gloves because when we back down from these attacks the Repub's will spin it as we are wimps and will ask the public "do you want wimps running the country". In layman"s terms.

Obama's speech has been called the most unapologetic progressive acceptance speech from a democrat in recent memory.

US Election 2008: Obama speech: the reaction | News | The First Post

Well you're right. They are stupid, and they do screw themselves over regularly.

They're afraid to look nasty. A war vet and a woman is on the opposing ticket. They can't be nasty about the easy things so they may have to actually debate the issues.

Sadly, Obama is incapable of that.

The Dem's don't need to attack. Palin is folding up the Republican's without any help.

Electoral pole proir to Palin

Obama 278 McCain 227

Today Obama 301 McCain 224 She is doing our job for us. Oh you only need 270 to win. Electoral-vote.com: President, Senate, House Updated Daily

This is exactly what happened with the last election. The libturds saying they'd won...right up until they just couldn't deny it anymore.

Then they pretended there'd been some sort of misconduct and made Florida re-count x 2....then they said there were Republican Voting Poll Police holding the democratic voters back from the polls....then they went to the courts..

All to try to steal a legit election. Very embarassing. You guys just don't learn.

I'm sorry, Allie. Clearly you misunderstood the assignment. Let me restate my original request. Can you provide an example of a viscious personal attack from THE OBAMA CAMP AIMED AT THE MCCAIN CAMP. None of your links are an example of of a viscious personal attack from THE OBAMA CAMP AIMED AT THE MCCAIN CAMP.

If you can't see or hear the democrats playing hardball I wouldn't walk across the street with you.
Allie was generous enough to find some links for you---any response ?

You must have missed my point, I'm not talking about 3rd parties or media sources. I was talking about Obama and Biden going for the throat and not letting themselves become punching bags.

No, but to me the feet look disturbingly male-ish. (Sorry ....) now I have to try to figure out the shoe puzzle. Damn you Glockmail. Damn you and your footwear!

Forum List

Back