What is Glenn Beck doing now?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Videos – Glenn Beck

I am checking out the plan Glenn has coming up now that he is no longer on Fox. Part of it is GBTV. This is a very bold and interesting plan. I am going to be watching to see how this turns out.

Amazing. Glenn is going to start manufacturing clothing in the US in towns that are falling apart. All the proceeds for this line will end up going to charity. That's just one of the things he is doing.

More importantly, who cares? Hopefully he will be relegated to the annuls of time that hold such luminaries as Jerry Springer and Morton Downey Jr..

Im sure the people who are going to be hired manufacturing shirts wil care.

I'm sure others who pay attention will care as well too.

Obviously you care, or you wouldnt be so happy that he is off Fox.

awww...........who has a Beck crush? so cute!!!!
btw, who is Glenn Beck?

crying.gif

This is THE damage control thread of the year.

15_damage_control_L.jpg

Amazing. Glenn is going to start manufacturing clothing in the US in towns that are falling apart. All the proceeds for this line will end up going to charity. That's just one of the things he is doing.

Interesting.

I guess the left hate him so much that they can't possibly acknowledge that this is a very decent thing to do.

Interesting.

I guess the left hate him so much that they can't possibly acknowledge that this is a very decent thing to do.

Are the shirts going to have slogans like:

"George Soros is a Nazi Sympathizer"

or

"Barack Obama has a deep seated hatred of white people. Oops, I'm sorry."

Interesting.

or

Does yours have a label that says 'I'm not with Stupid. I am Stupid.'?

Interesting.

or

No. Not at all. If you bothered watching the video you would see that they are very nice shirts. Not cheap sloganned tshirts

Forum List

Back