CDZ What is George Soros really up to?

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
He has more money than he will ever spend and is using billions to influence ideas, governmental polices and politics at large.

'Then there are Soros’s actions on behalf of illegal immigration. From the US to Europe to Israel, Soros has implemented a worldwide push to use immigration to undermine the national identity and demographic composition of Western democracies. The leaked emails show that his groups have interfered in European elections and American elections to get politicians elected who support open border policies for immigrants from the Arab world and to financially and otherwise support journalists who report sympathetically on immigrants.

Liberals are up in Arms about supposed Russian interference in American election but seem not to mind the huge sums spent by Soros in America to do the same thing...should he be prosecuted?

Soros’s groups are on the ground enabling illegal immigrants to enter the US and Europe. They have sought to influence US Supreme Court rulings on illegal immigration from Mexico. They have worked with Muslim and other groups to demonize Americans and Europeans who oppose open borders.

His goal seems to be destabilization of the West but why ? Does he think his class of multinational “citizens of the world” will thrive in a Hobbesian world of chaos ? Or is it something else ?

The thrust of Soros’s efforts from Ferguson to Berlin to Jerusalem is to induce mayhem and chaos as local authorities, paralyzed by his supported groups, are unable to secure their societies or even argue coherently that they deserve security.'

In many ways, Donald Trump’s campaign is a direct response not to Clinton, but to Soros himself.

By calling for the erection of a border wall, supporting Britain’s exit from the EU, supporting Israel, supporting a temporary ban on Muslim immigration and supporting the police against BLM, Trump acts as a direct foil to Soros’s multi-billion dollar efforts'.

What are George Soros motives? « A Brief History…

He has more money than he will ever spend and is using billions to influence ideas, governmental polices and politics at large.

'Then there are Soros’s actions on behalf of illegal immigration. From the US to Europe to Israel, Soros has implemented a worldwide push to use immigration to undermine the national identity and demographic composition of Western democracies. The leaked emails show that his groups have interfered in European elections and American elections to get politicians elected who support open border policies for immigrants from the Arab world and to financially and otherwise support journalists who report sympathetically on immigrants.

Liberals are up in Arms about supposed Russian interference in American election but seem not to mind the huge sums spent by Soros in America to do the same thing...should he be prosecuted?

Soros’s groups are on the ground enabling illegal immigrants to enter the US and Europe. They have sought to influence US Supreme Court rulings on illegal immigration from Mexico. They have worked with Muslim and other groups to demonize Americans and Europeans who oppose open borders.

His goal seems to be destabilization of the West but why ? Does he think his class of multinational “citizens of the world” will thrive in a Hobbesian world of chaos ? Or is it something else ?

The thrust of Soros’s efforts from Ferguson to Berlin to Jerusalem is to induce mayhem and chaos as local authorities, paralyzed by his supported groups, are unable to secure their societies or even argue coherently that they deserve security.'

In many ways, Donald Trump’s campaign is a direct response not to Clinton, but to Soros himself.

By calling for the erection of a border wall, supporting Britain’s exit from the EU, supporting Israel, supporting a temporary ban on Muslim immigration and supporting the police against BLM, Trump acts as a direct foil to Soros’s multi-billion dollar efforts'.

What are George Soros motives? « A Brief History…

Nothing but propaganda.

Soros is nearing death. Shouldn't be long now.

SORR4.png.jpg

He is a currency speculator

The more he can destabilize western nations, the more he can capitalize on the currency markets .

Soros like Every person with money & power wants to effect change in the direction they prefer, would you do less?

Soros like Every person with money & power wants to effect change in the direction they prefer, would you do less?

The big question is whether America should allow him to use his money to undermine our society?

The liberals went hog wild over the supposed interference of Russia in our elections....why should we allow a Hungarian who may have ties of some sort to Russia to do the same and even worse?

The George Soros philosophy – and its fatal flaw
George Soros - Left Exposed

Last edited:

The big question is whether America should allow him to use his money to undermine our society?

The liberals went hog wild over the supposed interference of Russia in our elections....why should we allow a Hungarian who may have ties of some sort to Russia to do the same and even worse?

So you want to create a government organization to prevent his free speech? What will you call it?

So you want to create a government organization to prevent his free speech? What will you call it?

I am not talking about his free speech but since he is not an American Citizen(as far as I know he is hungarian) we have no obligation to grant him constitutional rights.

What I am talking about is how he is using vast sums of money to destablize America.

Why do the liberals think what Soros is doing is ok but want to get upset about Russia trying to influence our election. Soros has done that and much,much more.

George Soros: The “God” Who Should Be Jailed

Last edited:

I am not talking about his free speech but since he is not an American Citizen(as far as I know he is hungarian) we have no obligation to grant him constitutional rights.

What I am talking about is how he is using vast sums of money to destablize America.

Why do the liberals think what Soros is doing is ok but want to get upset about Russia trying to influence our election. Soros has done that and much,much more.

Stop any illegal activity he is up to.

I read a bit of the link but it was pretty much adjectives.

What illegal activity is he up to? Or, and I'm big on these, what is he up to that should be illegal?

Stop any illegal activity he is up to.

I read a bit of the link but it was pretty much adjectives.

What illegal activity is he up to? Or, and I'm big on these, what is he up to that should be illegal?

Sign the Petition

Forum List

Back