What is "Fundamental Change" to you?

As an Obama supporter, I am hoping that he will make marriage between humans and animals legal. My cat and I really love each other and it's just not right that we be discriminated against.

Since many here are Obama supporters, I am interested in hearing from you on why you agree with Barack Obama that it is necessary to "fundamentally change" America and what that "fundamental change" might look like?

The balance between the classes is way out of line.

Frankly I doubt Obama can do much about that.

The fact that he at least recognizes it and comments on it, is enough to get my vote. Do recall that our pal McCain was still peddling the "everything's fine with the economy until just a few weeks ago, after all.

Having been a voter for well over thirty years, now, let's just say my expectations are somewhat diminished.

POTUS's cannot by a mere force of will, dramatically change things.

That actually takes not only the will of the people, but the will of the puppert masters, too.

I expect very littleto change other than some window dressing

But since some of that window dressing is all that's keeping some American families going, it's better than the poke in the eye with a sharp stick, McCain would given them.

As an Obama supporter, I am hoping that he will make marriage between humans and animals legal. My cat and I really love each other and it's just not right that we be discriminated against.

Do you consider your cat your equal and sugest the constitution should protect their rights on an equal basis as a human being?

Country representing 100% of us and not just the top 10%.

Consumer confidence is already up I bet.

"The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment." -Bertrand Russell

In the quote above, Bertrand Russell was referring to what we would call Libertarians today. Liberals, like yourself, would be poison to men like Russell.

In the quote above, Bertrand Russell was referring to what we would call Libertarians today. Liberals, like yourself, would be poison to men like Russell.

You are not qualified to speak for Russell.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back