What is "Fundamental Change" to you?

Gem

Rookie
Aug 11, 2004
Since many here are Obama supporters, I am interested in hearing from you on why you agree with Barack Obama that it is necessary to "fundamentally change" America and what that "fundamental change" might look like?

Make our elections safe from the influence of corruption.

Make our government be responsive to the people who make up this entire country and not reponsive to the monied interests.

Make our elections safe from the influence of corruption.

Make our government be responsive to the people who make up this entire country and not reponsive to the monied interests.

Then support voter verification and holding ACORN and other groups like it accountable for the actions under their control, including the actions and accountability of their employees

And it figures that you would support responsiveness to popular whim... those whims would bring all kinds of atrocities to our government...

Popular whim?

You mean the will of the majority of Americans?

I think that is what the founders intended.

maybe you should study how the founding fathers set up our government...

Our government was indeed set up the way it was to protect the country against the tyranny that can come on pure popular whim...

"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine." - Thomas Jefferson

Imagine that. You can hear crickets in the Obama gallery.

I dont know why, I think its simple. Yes, he is going to spend and invest in infrastructure and he will try to build a new economy thru what he calls a "green economy" this is spending that should have been done years ago, he will play offense instead of sitting back and playing defense like the republicans will do. I think that would be one example.

Fundamental Change to a libwal means tranferring their hatred of Bush, Fox to McCain/Palin Fox. That is all. They are so simple minded at the alter of KOS>

It just amazes me how some insist on thinking that the US government is not supposed to represent the will of the people.

Fundamental Change to a libwal means tranferring their hatred of Bush, Fox to McCain/Palin Fox. That is all. They are so simple minded at the alter of KOS>

Instead of just insulting others by pretending you know what they think or believe why dont you try telling us what you think fundemental change Should Be?

Instead of just insulting others by pretending you know what they think or believe why dont you try telling us what you think fundemental change Should Be?

I just told you the truth truthmatters. I have witnessed it. An insatiable, pathological, insane unexplicable hatred for McCain Palin. That's the only change I've seen.

Yeah more insults and nothing to offer the real discussion.

How typical.

maybe you should study how the founding fathers set up our government...

Our government was indeed set up the way it was to protect the country against the tyranny that can come on pure popular whim...
So therefore Obama cannot become a dictator! or do what all you claim he is going to do!

Forum List

Back