What is everyones favorite drink?

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
As far as Beer, Mixed Drinks and Wine what are everyones favorites of each?

Beer: Corona with Lime. I can't stand Coors, Coors Light and Bud, they all taste like piss.

Mixed Drinks: I don't really like Mixed Drinks. If I had to pick one it would be a Bubinga Punch. It's a custom drink by one of the Night Clubs up here. It has like 8 or 9 different types of Alcohol in it and is served in a huge Fish Bowl.

Wine: Don't like wine really at all. I can tolerate Sangria.

Here is a really good one that I used when I used to bartend.......

Sex On My Face

1/2 oz Yukon Jack® Canadian whisky
1/2 oz Malibu® coconut rum
1/2 oz Southern Comfort® peach liqueur
1/2 oz banana liqueur (I used 99 Bannana's as it is the strongest Banana liquor.)
1 splash cranberry juice
1 splash pineapple juice
1 splash orange juice

Mix in tall glass w/ice.

That is for one serving. I would put more then a splash of each juice in. It is actually really good and I don't like mixed drinks. You don't even taste the alcohol.

Here is another one that I messed around with.

Vodka
Triple sec
Cranberry juice

Traditional Cosmo, but then add Chambord Raspberry Liquor. It come's out awesome! All the customers at the bar would prefer it that way.

Another one I tweaked a little was the Pina Colada recipe. You change the Rum with Malibu Coconut Rum and add Milk. You can't taste the Alcohol, and it comes out really good.

Also if you like Bloody Mary's use Absolut Peppar Vodka and it comes out much better.

Here's another Bloody Mary Recipe that comes out really well too.......

2 oz vodka
8 oz tomato juice
1/4 tsp celery salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 olive
1 dash black peppers
1 - 2 dashes cayenne peppers
1 dash salt
1/4 tsp Tabasco® sauce
1/4 - 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce

You guys should try Absynth. It's illegal to sell in the states so you have to order it online from Europe. I just bought a couple bottles and it's the strongest stuff I have ever had, I can see why it's illegal here. My friend who I have never seen get drunk as he drinks a lot got drunk pretty fast on this one.

I do not drink alcohol. Haven't since 1984. Couldn't now even if I wanted to , I am Diabetic.

My favorite drinks are Diet Pepsi and Diet Dr. Pepper. )

Sambuca, and Long Island's.. Beer is icky. Wine is icky. Champagne is icky.

Beer: Newcastle Brown Ale, Harp
Mixed drinks: The Famous Grouse on the rocks
Wine: any good Italian Amarone

You guys should try Absynth. It's illegal to sell in the states so you have to order it online from Europe. I just bought a couple bottles and it's the strongest stuff I have ever had, I can see why it's illegal here. My friend who I have never seen get drunk as he drinks a lot got drunk pretty fast on this one.

There is a form that is legal here and I drink it not for the taste for the purpose of getting buzy.

If you want to move your level of intoxication on down the road quickly it does the trick.

I like to just take a shot and then chase it down with smirnoffs ice citrus flavor, it seems to tame the liccorice taste quickly.

The absynthe does seem to have a little different feeling drunk than other alchohol.

There is a form that is legal here and I drink it not for the taste for the purpose of getting buzy.

If you want to move your level of intoxication on down the road quickly it does the trick.

I like to just take a shot and then chase it down with smirnoffs ice citrus flavor, it seems to tame the liccorice taste quickly.

The absynthe does seem to have a little different feeling drunk than other alchohol.

If you get the real thing from Europe you will hilucinate it's kinda funny actually. I think that's why it's illegal here and the fact that it's stronger then anything we have. What for is legal here? I've bartended off and on as a night job since I turned 21, up until my injury and I have never seen a Legal form of it sold in the US.

I do not drink alcohol. Haven't since 1984. Couldn't now even if I wanted to , I am Diabetic.

My favorite drinks are Diet Pepsi and Diet Dr. Pepper. )

Try Virgin drinks :) That's what ive been drinking for three years now as I won't drink alcohol while on pain medication.

If you get the real thing from Europe you will hilucinate it's kinda funny actually. I think that's why it's illegal here and the fact that it's stronger then anything we have. What for is legal here? I've bartended off and on as a night job since I turned 21, up until my injury and I have never seen a Legal form of it sold in the US.

Ive been buying it for years at Lees liquior.

It is leagal to buy the real stuff over the internet though right?

Beer: Firestone-Walker Hemp Ale
Sam Adams Black Lager
Fat Tire Ale
Guinness
Red Tail Ale

Others: Makers Mark
Patron
Assorted other tequilas

I like... wine (red and white)

apple martinis (2 parts grey goose/one part

dirty martinis (with plenty of olives)

champagne with chambourd

bloody mary's (spicy!)

mimosas...

Tequila (Cuervo Gold or Patron)

The hubby drinks Makers Mark, Bookers, Knob Creek Wild Turkey or JD (in that order).

manhattan... served in a rocks glass (to avoid spillage)

Beer... Anything brewed by Yards Brewing Co.
http://www.yardsbrewing.com/

The founding fathers brews are incredible...

Thomas Jeffersons, George Washingtons and Benjamin Franklins original recipies...

anonymous-jack-daniels-label-5000384.jpg

on the rocks.

Forum List

Back