What is Darrell Issa doing since his F+F stunt fell flat?

He wants to rename our territorial waters after Ronald Reagan, I shit you not.
============
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) is floating legislation that would name most U.S. coastal waters after former President Ronald Reagan.

Issa reintroduced his bill Wednesday to rename the country’s Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ), which generally extends from three miles to 200 miles offshore, as the Ronald Wilson Reagan Exclusive Economic Zone.
============

What about the economic zone here on land asshole?

Issa: Name US waters after Reagan - The Hill's E2-Wire

Issa and the other republicans know they have no plan to heal the economy and create jobs; it’s only about partisan politics and ‘getting rid of Obama.’

Not true Clayton. Fast and Furious rightly put the DoJ and Holder in the crosshairs. Obama inserted himself into the mix when he invoked EP. One can't help but wonder what exactly is in those subpoenaed papers to make him do something like that.

Total Pubcrappe, dupes. It's an amazing bizarro world the Pub propaganda machine has provded you MORONS. The rest of the world has no idea of what or interest in what you're ranting about. Change the gd channel, chumps...

Fuck off, Frenchie, nobody gives a shit what you say...

A war that has killed 54,000 people on our borders doesn't matter to him. It doesn't matter to him that Obama(holder) was arming the cartals that killed 2 of our border guards. Sick, just fucking sick. I'm sorry, but anyone that could think this is "republican" bull shit is just shameless.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico_drug_war

Last edited:
============
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) is floating legislation that would name most U.S. coastal waters after former President Ronald Reagan.

Issa reintroduced his bill Wednesday to rename the country’s Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ), which generally extends from three miles to 200 miles offshore, as the Ronald Wilson Reagan Exclusive Economic Zone.
============

I was guessing he was going to try to fund another CA governor's recall so he could try to buy a governorship again.....

I just want to know how much money and time is wasted on this completely pointless and unecessary legislation when republicans are supposedly demanding fiscal responsibility? Maybe fiscal responsibility should be not wasting time trying to rename something that doesn't need renaming and putting that money towards paying the giant credit card bill?

Just proving that republicans are not fiscally responsible, and have no fucking clue what fiscally conservative actually means.

============

============

They have to do something since the Senate will not pass a budget.

Why exactly are democrats afraid to go on record for a budget?

============

============

They have to do something since the Senate will not pass a budget.

Why exactly are democrats afraid to go on record for a budget?

That's an easy one... They know they won't STICK to it!

Forum List

Back