What is Darrell Issa doing since his F+F stunt fell flat?

occupied

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2011
He wants to rename our territorial waters after Ronald Reagan, I shit you not.
============
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) is floating legislation that would name most U.S. coastal waters after former President Ronald Reagan.

Issa reintroduced his bill Wednesday to rename the country’s Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ), which generally extends from three miles to 200 miles offshore, as the Ronald Wilson Reagan Exclusive Economic Zone.
============

What about the economic zone here on land asshole?

Issa: Name US waters after Reagan - The Hill's E2-Wire

I thought he was showing you love in all the wrong places.

I suppose you would not find this ludicrous and insane but then again, republicans would probably name the whole planet after him if they could.

I suppose you would not find this ludicrous and insane but then again, republicans would probably name the whole planet after him if they could.

Who gives a shit? Put him on Rushmore, I couldnt care less. Are you really trying to use this to start something? I'm your huckleberry

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cUnXWNO17s"]I'm your Huckleberry - YouTube[/ame]

Who gives a shit? Put him on Rushmore, I couldnt care less. Are you really trying to use this to start something? I'm your huckleberry

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cUnXWNO17s"]I'm your Huckleberry - YouTube[/ame]

You don't have an opinion? Then fuck off.

300 dead Mexican nationals, 2 border guards, but o'boy lets sweep it under the rag. You bastards are going to turn us into Mexico with your corrupt attitude.

What was Obama hiding? Why did Holder LIE? Does it even mean anything anymore. You on the left seem to think that Obama can do what he pleases...Disgusting.

Now now...for a good holier than thou morally superior liberal, that was pretty rough language. ;)

But my point is who gives a shit? You just have a hard on for Issa, because he exposed your boys Holder and Obama, now you stalk him like a pervert.

300 dead Mexican nationals, 2 border guards, but o'boy lets sweep it under the rag. You bastards are going to turn us into Mexico with your corrupt attitude.

What was Obama hiding? Why did Holder LIE? Does it even mean anything anymore. You on the left seem to think that Obama can do what he pleases...Disgusting.

What I really think is the issue has been so clouded by vindictive politics and conspiracy theorists that it is practically meaningless. If there was ever anything to this it is now lost in a McCarthyist rush to judgement by the republican knotheads who will accept nothing less than Obama personally putting a bullet in that agent.

I'm your Huckleberry - YouTube

Now now...for a good holier than thou morally superior liberal, that was pretty rough language. ;)

But my point is who gives a shit? You just have a hard on for Issa, because he exposed your boys Holder and Obama, now you stalk him like a pervert.

He is nothing but the worst example of a political opportunist who is apparently incapable of putting the country before his program of self aggrandizement.

What I really think is the issue has been so clouded by vindictive politics and conspiracy theorists that it is practically meaningless. If there was ever anything to this it is now lost in a McCarthyist rush to judgement by the republican knotheads who will accept nothing less than Obama personally putting a bullet in that agent.

So you think that Obama should be able to have open borders(pretty much for the cartels) and gun running to the drug cartels. Now, if Bush did start it(gun walker) he deserves to go down too, but it seems to me that Obama started the fast and furious that released the guns into Mexico. Fast and furious is what we're pointing at and what caused the deaths.

Did Holder NOT lie before congress? If he did lie, shouldn't he be held in contempt? Lets be honest about this.

Why do you blindly defend Obama on this? I understand trying to defend him, but lets think critically.

Last edited:

Quit being an Obama humper....look not a single republican mentioned Obama in this until the executive privlege..... We do want Holder.....real real bad though

So just so you know, not everything is about Obama...I know it's hard for you Obamabots that sing the Obama song to realize this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08BAfKCfu74&feature=related"]Hail Obama! Ode of the Obama Youth! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

So you think that Obama should be able to have open borders(pretty much for the cartels) and gun running to the drug cartels. Now, if Bush did start it(gun walker) he deserves to go down too, but it seems to me that Obama started the fast and furious that released the guns into Mexico. Fast and furious is what we're pointing at and what caused the deaths.

Did Holder NOT lie before congress? If he did lie, shouldn't he be held in contempt? Lets be honest about this.

Why do you blindly defend Obama on this? I understand trying to defend him, but lets think critically.
Thinking critically does not involve political witch hunts with foregone conclusions. My opinion on immigration, border security, the illicit Mexican drug trade has no more to do with Issa and his tactics than his mission had to do with better immgration policy, the drug war or border security. He was after the justice dept to ease off it's resistance to the bogus war on voter fraud and we all know it.

Last edited:
============
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) is floating legislation that would name most U.S. coastal waters after former President Ronald Reagan.

Issa reintroduced his bill Wednesday to rename the country’s Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ), which generally extends from three miles to 200 miles offshore, as the Ronald Wilson Reagan Exclusive Economic Zone.
============

He's searching for Romney's tax returns. :eusa_hand:

Thinking critically does not involve political witch hunts with foregone conclusions. My opinion on immigration, border security, the illicit Mexican drug trade has no more to do with Issa and his tactics then his mission had to do with better immgration policy, the drug war or border security. He was after the justice dept to ease off it's resistance to the bogus war on voter fraud and we all know it.

What witch hunt? You mean the one where the DoJ said they werent involved, but......Issa's INVESTIGATION showed they WERE involved. This thread really backfired on you, we can talk about this all day, for me it's like playing with house money....I cant lose

Fast and Furious bothers me because I don't want to see an Imperial Presidency. We elect a President and not Ceasar. The democrats in Congress are totally at fault here for not asserting the obligation of Congress to perform oversight. But the democrats are not alone in this BS. Dick Cheney was the ultimate advocate of a strong Presidency and I didn't see the Republicans do a darn thing in the many areas of the Bush Presidency that were of equally questionable legality.

Fast and Furious bothers me because I don't want to see an Imperial Presidency. We elect a President and not Ceasar. The democrats in Congress are totally at fault here for not asserting the obligation of Congress to perform oversight. But the democrats are not alone in this BS. Dick Cheney was the ultimate advocate of a strong Presidency and I didn't see the Republicans do a darn thing in the many areas of the Bush Presidency that were of equally questionable legality.

I have nothing against throwing Both Admins in prison for any crimes they caused. :eusa_boohoo:

Total Pubcrappe, dupes. It's an amazing bizarro world the Pub propaganda machine has provded you MORONS. The rest of the world has no idea of what or interest in what you're ranting about. Change the gd channel, chumps...

============

============

Issa and the other republicans know they have no plan to heal the economy and create jobs; it’s only about partisan politics and ‘getting rid of Obama.’

Total Pubcrappe, dupes. It's an amazing bizarro world the Pub propaganda machine has provded you MORONS. The rest of the world has no idea of what or interest in what you're ranting about. Change the gd channel, chumps...

Fuck off, Frenchie, nobody gives a shit what you say...

Forum List

Back