What is "Conservative" Nowadays???

Wow! Geez I've seen stupid people here before but I didn't realize the level of stupidity I was dealing with. Okay, let me try to dumb this down for you.

I wrote "You're right. I was wrong."
Then you wrote:
"I notice you don't even try to counter the facts I brought up .."
The reason was carefully hidden in this tricky phrase: "You're right."
Now what that means is that I acknowledged you were right.

Now obviously, this is something you can't admit because that takes character, intelligence and stuff like that. I'm sure you've never admitted to here, so I understand why you are confused and don't know how to handle it. But stay with me there junior. There's more!

When I wrote "You're right. I was wrong.", what that means is that ....................
I was wrong.
See, being wrong means NOT being right. Remembering things wrong or inaccurately, remembering them with bias (I was really fond of Reagan) or just plain being wrong.
This would be why I wrote "I was wrong."
Again, I understand. You've never had the character to reply to someone who was hostilely disagreeing with you, to admit you're wrong here. So you don't know how to handle it. That' why you would write something so stupid about me not countering your points and make cute little smiley faces - because you're too stupid to figure out what else to do. I should have known from your avatar :lol:

It's okay. You can always go back to petty insults and bumpersticker phrases like "Drill baby drill!" Leave things that require character and intelligent conversation to the grown-ups. You can uh.... reply to yourself! That's very cute junior!

(Pssst. btw, some people have jobs, lives, families, tennis matches and so on... So if they don't respond to you all throughout the day, now you understand why. Glad to help. I'm a helper. It's what I do.)

Would you check out the blabbering above? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's like now that he knows the jig is up, all he has left is to rattle on and on about the difference between the two of us.

THAT'S WHAT LIBERALS DO WHEN THEY LOSE. They cease discussing the subject and they just make it about the other person who beat them (and that would be ME).

But the FACTS are, you made a LOT of false assertions about Reagan in your op, and I refuted 'em all.

This isn't about he say she say, it's about FACTS. You don't have any and I do!

And I hate to break it to you but your got your ass kicked by a girl.

I'm a girl!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Um. Let's see. There's this thing about character. Obviously something beyond your comprehension. So when someone has that thing (character) and is able to say they've made a mistake or were wrong, a person with class will reply accordingly. A female dog will, well, you've shown us haven't you.
As far as you being a "girl", you say that as if it would be surprising that a man could be wrong in the presence of a woman. My wife has a Ph.D. in Immunology, masters in O.Chem and under in Bio. I would never degrade women by saying it's significant that a woman is right about something that a man was wrong about. You seem to feel that's the case but perhaps I have a higher opinion of women (and you), than you do. Seems evident.
So I said Reagan claimed to be about Less Government, Less Spending and Strong Defense. However, I was wrong about the extent to which he held these ideals. It happens and it's no big deal to me. I'm not some betch that gets off on making discussions about "winning or losing", I just discuss things.
Now let me dumb this down so that even a completely ignorant person could get it. The point I made is that what was defined as "Conservative" back then, seems to hav changed and even divided into seprate camps e.g. Libertarians and Tea Partiers. Is that too complex for you? If so, find one of those "Liberal Elitists" to explain it.
In the meantime, if personifying a female dog (obviously an older one) is all you've got, then that is fine. There is plenty of whackjobbery and ignorance out there. Why would I expect someone from the trailerpark to be able to discuss such cerebral concepts coherently?
However, if you would care to share your views on things such as Seperation of Church & State, Abortion, Gun Control, The Wars on Terror and/or Drugs, I would welcome something even more inteelectually stimulating than "Hey! A girl was more of a betch than a man! Wow Impressive!".

In other words, I WAS RIGHT.

You were DEAD WRONG ABOUT REAGAN, so now you just want to talk about me!

So when do you admit you were lying about voting for him, and that you weren't really alive at the time?

I'm waiting for that, because you KNOW DAMN WELL YOU LIED.

It's all too obvious, you lied. It's obvious you don't know a damn thing about Reagan. You were just trying to spread Obama talking point (aka lies) about Reagan.

Did you really think you could come here, lie like that and get away with it?

Did you think you could just change the subject and that would work?

Oh, bad news pal! You are messing with a pitbull! I DON'T LET GO!

Once I catch a liberal in a lie, I grab their face, and don't let go until they are completely humiliated!

Who's dealing with something beyond their comprehension??? That would be YOU!

You don't comprehend you lost, lost bad, and no amount of trying to get me off that subject is going to work! :muahaha:
I'd run away were I you, but I don't consider you intelligent enough to consider that option.

So when do you admit, you were lying???

Trust me, you will sooner or later, or just run away.

You *ucked with the wrong (real) Reagan voter.

:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

So fine. What would you change and how? Or are petty insults and bullshet all you have to offer?

Oh wait I've seen your posts before. nm

On this board, yea, petty insults. On others, not so much. I post in the 'spirit' of the board.

So then let's try something new. Civil and intelligent discussion. Do you not see a rather evident chasm between Social and Fiscal Conservative? Between those who embrace Rick Perry and Ron Paul? To those not embracing ANY ideology, how would you describe Conservatism? What would be ephemeral or incidental and what sine qua non?

EXCUSE ME?????????????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You come on here, with a pack of LIES about Reagan and then you WHINE about having intelligent discourse?

Now that your BS about Reagan has been proved to be a pack of lies you want to change the subject and pretend it never happened?

OH WRONGO!

That's not happening!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hand_raised1.jpg

I KNOW! I KNOW!

A conservative is what makes up the membership of the Republican Party.

90% white.

Mostly Christian.

They applaud Executions.

They yell, "Let him die".

They apologize to BP because liberals wanted BP to clean up their mess.

They held millions of unemployed Americans hostage to extend tax cuts for the wealthy.

They hate gay people.

They are against women's rights.

They hate Muslims.

They are anti education.

They don't want to waste money rebuilding America's infrastructure.

They blame the unemployed for being unemployed.

They believe Americans shouldn't have health care.

Did I get it right?

funny-celebrity-pictures-well-arent-you-a-waste-of-two-billion-years-of-evolution.jpg

Forum List

Back