What is best Tablet to get?

Carlsen

Aug 10, 2014
Ragnarök with Loki and Heimdall
I want to purchase a tablet to use for reading school books. Some of them are very expensive but I don't want to spend much money for it. So when I look at them I find these are the best but what one is best to buy it. Do anybody here have them?

Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 - $277.00 USD
iPad 2 $249.00 USD
Tegra Note 7" - $160.00 USD

So, which would be best to get or is there another tablet that will be ok?

I want to purchase a tablet to use for reading school books. Some of them are very expensive but I don't want to spend much money for it. So when I look at them I find these are the best but what one is best to buy it. Do anybody here have them?

Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 - $277.00 USD
iPad 2 $249.00 USD
Tegra Note 7" - $160.00 USD

So, which would be best to get or is there another tablet that will be ok?

NOOK® HD vs Kindle Fire HD - Barnes*&*Noble

Oh, and I use an iPad with a kindle app.....but I do other things with my iPad as well. However, the kindle app has access to thousands of school text books at reasonable prices. I don't know about the Nook HD as I only have the original Nook and haven't used it in years.

If all you want it for is notes from class or lectures a cheap one will suffice, but larger LCD screens mean more cost..

Last edited:
I hate (college) teachers and textbooks: The former seek the mantle of authority over younger and less experienced students while the latter are coercive commercial enterprises. Why not simply tell the students what they need to know instead of playing hide the ball?

Forum List

Back