What Is Behind Offensive Refugee Behavior?

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey

It seems rather obvious that many (most?) Islamic refugees are being prompted by ISIS agitators to believe Europe and the U.S. are lands of milk and honey whose governments will welcome them in spite of citizen hostility. What else would account for the aggressive behavior and the general attitude of these people?

It seems rather obvious that many (most?) Islamic refugees are being prompted by ISIS agitators to believe Europe and the U.S. are lands of milk and honey whose governments will welcome them in spite of citizen hostility. What else would account for the aggressive behavior and the general attitude of these people?

Because they are being used as Trojan horses and they are being further radicalized and they will be armed (if they haven't already). Read Albert Pike's Three world wars and how they must be funded and you will see that they are following the script down to the letter. It is so obvious to me. They start off with using the excuse of bringing in women and children in the first wave and then they start bringing in military aged radicals undercover and covertly. All you have to do is go to youtube and type in muslims and Germany, muslims and Sweden, muslims and France...any country within the E.U and see the chaos that they are bringing. They have been doing the same thing here AND they have been creating false flag mass shooting events all designed to make it harder to procure a gun or ammunition while making sure that the muslims will have access to them. The inner city of Chicago is being purposely flooded with guns by the deep state and we are talking about REAL automatic weapons that can fire off 100 shots in 30 seconds.This rabbit hole goes deep and veers off in many directions but I know damn well what is going on...this is what I do day in and day out.

Last edited:
Because they are being used as Trojan horses and they are being further radicalized and they will be armed (if they haven't already).

[...]
I agree with all you've said here. What is most surprising is how little attention is paid to the insidious purpose of this "refugee" invasion.

Because they are being used as Trojan horses and they are being further radicalized and they will be armed (if they haven't already).

[...]
I agree with all you've said here. What is most surprising is how little attention is paid to the insidious purpose of this "refugee" invasion.

One of the things I really like about this forum is that there are quite a few people here that are "awake" (like yourself) and it energizes and motivates me to continue doing what I do. This refugee crisis was purposely created by the intentional de-stablization of the middle east. It was all in the PNAC document a year before 9/11.

Granny says is `cause dey a buncha Mooslamic barbarians...

... an' don't know how to live...

... inna civilized society...

... an' den dey act all astonished an' wonder why Trump...

... puts a ban on `em comin' here...

... some kinda great mystery, ain't it?

Forum List

Back