What is an "assault weapon"?

Well, my Mossberg tactical holds nine rounds. I guarantee that if I ever use it, I will be assaulting someone. So, it's an assault weapon.

When I had to drive through Detroit six days a week, I had a baseball bat in my passenger seat...an assault weapon, too.

OK Si, I see where you are going. 20 children mean nothing to you. It is all politics and semantics.

We will have some sane gun laws before 2013 is done. And we will see you again in 2014.
Doubtful that you see much of anything. And, negged for lying about my not caring about 20 children, asshole.

The only acceptable means of caring about the 20 children killed by a madman who didn't follow the law is to demand that "weopons" be banned.

Right, Roxy?

Si, you and your kind were soundly defeated on 6Nov12. You are going to suffer another defeat in 2014. Your advocacy of the murder of the children of this nation states all that needs to be said about your morality and ethics. You are fecal material.
My kind? Please elaborate.

What brain malfunction causes you to say I advocate the murder of children?

:lmao:

Good luck, retard. You're gonig to need it. All you reactionaries are going to do is make more victim zones. Nothing more, nothing less.

Bullshit. You assholes state this continually. Yet I grew up in a culture that hunted and used guns as tools.

It is not the people like myself that have created the brutal murder of our children, but people like you and Si, that play semantics games as parents bury their beautiful children. You and the NRA are accountable for these atrocities.
No. The SHOOTER is, you stupid son of a bitch.

You're standing on the bodies of the dead children demanding something be done, not for any potential victims, but because you're irrational.

So eat shit. You don't give a damn about anything but your agenda. You're using dead children to further it.

OK. Here is how we do it.

1. You have to get a license to own an assault weopon. The same license as for a fully automatic weopon. If you are caught outside your home with and assault weopon and no license, the weopon is confiscated and destroyed. You get jail time, and a felony offense on your record.

2. For all guns. If you store them irresponsibly, someone takes them and commits a crime with them, you own the crime.

3. We start identifying and treatiing the mentally ill within our population irregardless of their ability to pay. Far less costly than waiting untill they commit the unspeakable crimes. See, Si, I am looking out for you.
Still, what is an assault weapon?

Any scary black rifle.

Maybe Roxy won't piss his pants in terror at the sight of these:

pink-digital-ar-15_springfield-1911.jpg

OK. Here is how we do it.

1. You have to get a license to own an assault weopon. The same license as for a fully automatic weopon. If you are caught outside your home with and assault weopon and no license, the weopon is confiscated and destroyed. You get jail time, and a felony offense on your record.

2. For all guns. If you store them irresponsibly, someone takes them and commits a crime with them, you own the crime.

3. We start identifying and treatiing the mentally ill within our population irregardless of their ability to pay. Far less costly than waiting untill they commit the unspeakable crimes. See, Si, I am looking out for you.
Still, what is an assault weapon?

Any scary black rifle.

Maybe Roxy won't piss his pants in terror at the sight of these:

pink-digital-ar-15_springfield-1911.jpg
Pink camouflage? :lol:

Bullshit. You assholes state this continually. Yet I grew up in a culture that hunted and used guns as tools.

It is not the people like myself that have created the brutal murder of our children, but people like you and Si, that play semantics games as parents bury their beautiful children. You and the NRA are accountable for these atrocities.

Those beautiful children were killed by a crazy who used legally purchased guns that he took after killing the owner, his mother. What fault of the NRA is that?

The NRA encouraged the proliferation of the assault weopons within our society. Without any regard as too the consequences. They are accountable for the horror at Sandy Hook.

Damn them and their supporters.
The left encouraged the proliferation of mind-altering behavioral-moderating drugs within our society. Without any regard as too [sic] the consequences. They are accountable for the horror at Sandy Hook.

Or we could hold the shooter accountable.

But you don't want to do that. You want to blame anyone BUT the shooter to further your anti-freedom agenda. And you don't mind standing in the blood of children to do so.

You motherfucking son of a bitch.

Those beautiful children were killed by a crazy who used legally purchased guns that he took after killing the owner, his mother. What fault of the NRA is that?

The NRA encouraged the proliferation of the assault weopons within our society. Without any regard as too the consequences. They are accountable for the horror at Sandy Hook.

The left encouraged the proliferation of mind-altering behavioral-moderating drugs within our society. Without any regard as too [sic] the consequences. They are accountable for the horror at Sandy Hook.

But you don't want to do that. You want to blame anyone BUT the shooter to further your anti-freedom agenda. And you don't mind standing in the blood of children to do so.

I've never given a cent to the NRA. But, I do know that their firearm safety and responsibility courses are quite popular, those evil bastards. I also know that they sponsor high school target shooting competitions. The fuckers.

I've never given a cent to the NRA. But, I do know that their firearm safety and responsibility courses are quite popular, those evil bastards. I also know that they sponsor high school target shooting competitions. The fuckers.
None of that means anything to the fascist gun-grabbers and irrational gun-haters. They think they do nothing but give away child-shaped silhouette targets.

How Do We Know an 'Assault Weapon' Ban Would Not Have Stopped Adam Lanza? Because It Didn't. - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Although Friday's massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School has prompted renewed calls for reinstating the federal "assault weapon" ban, we know for a fact that such a law would not have stopped Adam Lanza or made his attack less deadly, because it didn't. The rifle he used, a .223-caliber Bushmaster M4 carbine, was legal under Connecticut's "assault weapon" ban, which is similar to the federal law that expired in 2004. Both laws, in addition to listing specifically prohibited models, cover semiautomatic rifles that accept detachable magazines and have at least two out of five features: 1) a folding or telescoping stock, 2) a pistol grip, 3) a bayonet mount, 4) a grenade launcher, and 5) a flash suppressor or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash suppressor. The configuration of the rifle used by Lanza, which his mother legally purchased and possessed in Connecticut, evidently was not covered by that definition. A Huffington Post article blames "loopholes":

Forum List

Back