What is an Arab?

Arabs are invaders who shoved their barbaric religion, language, and culture down the throats of the people they conquered. After slaughtering, raping, and dehumanizing them of course. Look closely, they are still doing that today.

We are talking about Israel here, not radicals ISIS who Israel prefers over Iran, go figure.
Arabs invaded Israel too. Duh.

No they didn't, that's a Zionist myth.
Arabs invaded, then the Ottomans invaded about 700 years ago. And then after Ottomans were defeated, Arabs reinvaded.

Israel didn't exist until 1948, and the Arab armies then intervened in a Palestinian civil war to prevent the secession of the Zionist colonists.

WRONG AGAIN RAT BOY as the arab armies invaded in 1947, a full year before Israel announced its intent to form a nation under extant International laws. This led to the arab league betting the crap beat out of them by women and farmers, this is now known as the great loss of face by all muslims. Read the historical evidence and you will see that before June of 1948 the arabs stated that they would wipe out the Jews and take over the whole of Palestine, it was only after they lost a few battles that they decided to invent the LIE that you repeat constantly.

In this context it's a Zionist racial category, as in "Arab-Israeli", designed to differentiate between "us" and "them" and facilitate apartheid in the Zionist Paradise. Most Palestinians aren't ethnic Arabs as such, they're a mixture of the various civilisations/tribes and or ethnicities that inhabited the region throughout the historical past.
Yet you have never started a Thread concerning the mass slaughtering of Muslims by Muslims.
In other words, in your mind, "Apartheid" is worse than an actual Muslim Holocaust.
Which paints you as an idiot.

While Peter Cottontail is hopping down the bunny trail with his like minded friends, they don't seem to be interested in all the refugees and migrants drowning at sea, nor of the innocent people killed by suicide or car bombings. Do you think he really cares about what happened to the Yazidis or that people are living in refugee camps hungry and freezing? I guess if he could find some way to blame all of this on the Israelis he would, but since no Jews are involved, he doesn't waste his time on things like this.

Just sticking to the OP ma'am. I'll leave solving the world's problems to you and your ilk, you've made such a fine job of it so far.

Not only do you never report on what is happening in the rest of the Middle East (you are just obsessed with bashing Israel) but your kind are creating many of the world's problems which will take ages to fix.

Where does it say in the forum rules and guidelines that I must, "report on what is happening in the rest of the Middle East"? Like everyone else here, I can chose to comment, or not, on any topic I like.

As for "my kind", we didn't interfere in the Middle east to create ISIS, Al-Quaeda and all the other Islamist whacko-cults that hate the West and all it stands for; my kind didn't indulge in orchestrating destructive "regime changes" because the peoples of the region wouldn't do as they were told. So tell me, what problems did "my kind" create that will take ages to fix by your kind?

All the above that you deny as "your kind" are on a par with muslims for atrocities and mass murders.

Arabs invaded Israel too. Duh.

Yum, I thought it was the Zionist who invaded Palestine. And by the way, who was there that the Hebrews killed to take the land away from, I'm talking about 2800 years ago. Who did they fight in the bible?? Seems to me they would be the real owners of that land.

Palestine is another name for Zion, you lunatic. Palestine isn't mentioned in both Bibles, or the Koran. Do you know why? It's a friggin hoax.

Or perhaps because both the Bibles and the Koran are just fantasy novels?
The Koran is more like a horror flick, Achmed.
Clearly you've never read the Bible, now there's a real "Restricted 18" rated horror flick (NC-17 in the US) in the making.

And how many main stream Christian religious groups still follow the teachings explicitly today ? When you realise that this is what sets aside the muslims they you will realise why you get shown up so many times.

There is no such thing as "race". An old idea which has caused nothing but harm to the world.

The Jewish people are a culture who are tied together by many things -- religion being but one.

what else ties the jewish people together??

Racial characteristics, culture, laws, religion and teachings. This is why so many other groups want to see them wiped out as they oppose their views and cultures making them hard to convert

Ding, none of the above do they have in common. They speak all languages, Yiddish use to be the most popular, they wear Russian clothing(the orthodox), they have no collective world view except the torah and even the first PM of Israel was a atheist, that means he did not believe in God and by the torah he should of been stoned.

So you are admitting that you have constantly lied on another thread when you stated that Lenin was a Jew through blood ( racial ). The Jews have a distinct culture found no where else in the world, Their laws fill whole rooms with books debating the legality of all subjects, and you use these libraries as you would the koran. The most diverse of teachings are those of the Jews and even the Ashkenazi Jews were taught the same things as Iraqi Jews over the last 2000 years.

Now what do the Palestinian arab muslims have in common apart from an inbuilt psychopathic need to mass murder, even their own

How this Lenin was an atheist whom at one time or another came from kin who practiced the religion of Judaism.

They do not have an distinct culture, unless they are orthodox, and even then they have different cultures, depending on where they live.

Nothing to do with what Lenin was or what he believed is it, no matter how much you try and demonise the Jews by the tenuous link between Lenin and Judaism. He was more of a Christian than he was a Jew, and he was more a communist than he was a Christian.

So the wearing of skull caps is not part of Jewish culture, the wearing of a prayer shawl is not part of Jewish culture. The separation of food is not part of Jewish culture, the rhythmic extolling of the Torah is not part of Jewish culture. And these were practised all over the world by all Jews throughout history, as the evidence shows. And were oart of the reasons they where ostracised by indigenous people who thought they where devil worshippers.

barack_at_wailing_wall1.jpg

I guess the Popes have been Jews as well, according to you. (see that , that is the little pledge to Israel our Presidents do and some of our politicians, to keep giving Israel money
and fight their battles. ) sick hey.

Vast majority of American public support Israel, and all past presidents. What's sick is the terrorists you support.

Vast majority of American public support Israel, and all past presidents. What's sick is the terrorists you support.

You wish, mainly Evans and don't kid yourself, the Presidents only do , because of money and power.

You wish, mainly Evans and don't kid yourself, the Presidents only do , because of money and power.

MONEY AND POWER-----every gutter slut and her alcohol/heroin burnt out pimp
knows that DA JOOOOS got all da money and power. If your state disallows the
selling of alcohol on election days-----check out the alley ways in your local slums.

I guess the Popes have been Jews as well, according to you. (see that , that is the little pledge to Israel our Presidents do and some of our politicians, to keep giving Israel money

MONEY AND POWER-----every gutter slut and her alcohol/heroin burnt out pimp
knows that DA JOOOOS got all da money and power. If your state disallows the
selling of alcohol on election days-----check out the alley ways in your local slums.

Gosh, Ms. Skinhead, didn't you know that the Polish Pope's mother's name was Emily Katz?

The Pope (JPII) was Jewish says historian

Several years ago I was at a dinner party at a friend's house that she hosted just before we all went to her church to listen to a Gospel Rock concert put on by her son who is a musician. One of the people at the dinner was her assistant pastor. He happened to tell how many German Jews moved to the Midwest along with the Catholic and Lutheran Germans. To fit into the community, many of the Jews converted, of which his family was one. So I would suggest that Ms. Skinhead look very deeply into her ancestry. I think any reasonable person would become aware that Ms. Skinhead is abnormally obsessed with the Jews.

Judaism is a religion you dumb zionut. Not a race.

"But nobody has traced the family name through the Jewish community and, as Jewish historian, I have access to information that a non-Jewish historian wouldn't know about.

"I'm not making any firm conclusions, but what I'm saying is that there is a lot of circumstantial evidence to say that he was Jewish.

Only you Zionist and jew have privy to all this false history, and are rewriting history , which false history. They have searched all over Israel and can't find anything historical evidence anything in the OT is historical. Keep making up crap, and voila fake evidence comes up.

Last edited:

"But nobody has traced the family name through the Jewish community and, as Jewish historian, I have access to information that a non-Jewish historian wouldn't know about.

"I'm not making any firm conclusions, but what I'm saying is that there is a lot of circumstantial evidence to say that he was Jewish.

Only you Zionist and jew have privy to all this false history, and are rewriting history , which false history. They have searched all over Israel and can't find anything historical evidence anything in the OT is historical. Keep making up crap, and voila fake evidence comes up.

^^^^ from the overly "friendly" illiterate gutter slut of USMB

Don't embarrass our Pope, his family escaped Mussolini and he was born in S. America. He is from an Italian family. He at least knows that Judaism is a religion, not a race. He is a cradle RC.

^^^^ from the overly "friendly" illiterate gutter slut of USMB

for the record----in the course of my professional life-----I worked with a man----
Professor of Medicine----who was a school mate of John Paul II in Krakow,
Poland-----in the CATHOLIC SCHOOL there. The future pope had no jewish
background. People in that area at that time knew stuff like that

Don't embarrass our Pope, his family escaped Mussolini and he was born in S. America. He is from an Italian family. He at least knows that Judaism is a religion, not a race. He is a cradle RC.

Penelope decided that she can READ THE MIND of the filthy pimp and murderer----FRANCES

The asylum escapee accusing others of "false history". Now that's funny.

The events of the OT have been confirmed thousands of times through artifacts and archeological sites that have been found.

The asylum escapee accusing others of "false history". Now that's funny.

The events of the OT have been confirmed thousands of times through artifacts and archeological sites that have been found.

roudy-----like Penelope----Joseph Goebbels was born into a strict Catholic, family ... A famous dictum of his was "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

they probably shared the same catechism whore.

Her "race" thing is actually another example of her big lie technique-----she has
presented her illiterate vile self as an IMPARTER of important INSIDE information ON DA JOOOOS-------she claims that it is DA JOOOOOS who insist that "JUDAISM IS A "race"" " <<< a meaningless statement. I do not even know
a Hebrew word for "race" She presents herself as THE TRUTH TELLER------
who turns DA JOOOOS in for the "LIE" In fact the term race is ------vague
and used lots in very imprecise ways even by intelligent people------to read a discussion of the term by an illiterate gutter slut------is kinds excrutiatingly dull

Why don't you keep making up crap, Ms. Skinhead, since we know you are illiterate and get your so-called facts from IslamoFascist hate sites? By the way, Ms. Skinhead, all those archeological
finds have nothing to do with the Jews??? Probably not in your demented mind..

By the way, folks, some Sicilians have recently found out that they have Jewish roots. It reminds me of an article in my newspaper a few years back. Catholics in the Southwest were sending in samples of their DNA. It was shown that many of them also have Jewish roots. They stated that now they understand why a clean white tablecloth was set upon the table on Friday nights and candles lit. The custom apparently went down generations since the Inquisition. Even one of the priests had Jewish roots so now he wears a Star of David with his Crucifix. The Rabbi of Tijuana, Mexico also found out that he has Jewish roots after sending in his DNA sample, so went to Rabbinical School to become a Rabbi.

One time a Mexican girlfriend of one of my sons told me that a patient of hers told her that the Spanish Jews had certain names. Curiosity made me go to a site that mentions these names which no doubt many of us associate with Mexicans and Central and South Americans regardless if they have Spanish roots or Indian roots.. Some of the names listed were Rodriquez, Torres, Perez and Gonzales. In fact, the name Gutierez has Israel in it.

Why don't you keep making up crap, Ms. Skinhead, since we know you are illiterate and get your so-called facts from IslamoFascist hate sites? By the way, Ms. Skinhead, all those archeological
finds have nothing to do with the Jews??? Probably not in your demented mind..

By the way, folks, some Sicilians have recently found out that they have Jewish roots. It reminds me of an article in my newspaper a few years back. Catholics in the Southwest were sending in samples of their DNA. It was shown that many of them also have Jewish roots. They stated that now they understand why a clean white tablecloth was set upon the table on Friday nights and candles lit. The custom apparently went down generations since the Inquisition. Even one of the priests had Jewish roots so now he wears a Star of David with his Crucifix. The Rabbi of Tijuana, Mexico also found out that he has Jewish roots after sending in his DNA sample, so went to Rabbinical School to become a Rabbi.

One time a Mexican girlfriend of one of my sons told me that a patient of hers told her that the Spanish Jews had certain names. Curiosity made me go to a site that mentions these names which no doubt many of us associate with Mexicans and Central and South Americans regardless if they have Spanish roots or Indian roots.. Some of the names listed were Rodriquez, Torres, Perez and Gonzales. In fact, the name Gutierez has Israel in it.

I have a relative (by marriage) whose name is ARROYO which means something like a LITTLE STREAM ---(body of water) in Spanish. He and his family speak LADINO-------they lived in TURKEY for centuries until they migrated to Israel in the
1930s----he is married to one of hubby's sisters--------He knows that his family was one of those ejected from Spain by WHORE ISABELLA----way back in the 15th century. Of course lots of people like that were LOST to Catholicism or
even <yuck> ----islam. I was fascinated when he broke into what seemed to me MODERN SPANISH-------in a shop in New York when they visited us-------it got even more interesting when the young lady-------quite clearly of sub-Saharan background---started tossing Hebrew terms at him. Sally ----people who speak LADINO-----actually manage very well in the kind of Spanish that ---OUR PEOPLE RIGHT HERE IN THE USA-----from latin America and "the islands" speak. Until I encountered that event----I thought LADINO was kinda an esoteric lingo that is
not comprehensible to the average Spanish speaker-------my relative, NISSIM ---
could get along well in WEST SIDE STORY --land

Forum List

Back