What is a terrorist threat? define it? because I have heard a LOT of these:

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
Try to define a 'terrorist threat' without trolling.

CNN.COM: "Defense Secretary Leon Panetta sees a growing likelihood Israel could attack Iran over its alleged nuclear weapons program, a senior administration official said."
Panetta believes Israel could strike Iran this spring – CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

120119014546-leon-panetta-sex-assaults-t1-main.jpg

A terrorist is a liberal or democrat that you disagree with. Oh and also people who terrorize individuals in brutally violent ways. But the two are pretty much equal.

That's what I've learned.

Try to define a 'terrorist threat' without trolling.

CNN.COM: "Defense Secretary Leon Panetta sees a growing likelihood Israel could attack Iran over its alleged nuclear weapons program, a senior administration official said."
Panetta believes Israel could strike Iran this spring – CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

120119014546-leon-panetta-sex-assaults-t1-main.jpg

Being meaningless now, Or are there still people what have missed the reality of the last 15 years. (YA!) Make up a fun one this time it’s a little boring, I want to see strikes and what do I get in the deal as my popcorn box in low? As I would love to fly drowns all day long over IRAN more than reading this shit!
:popcorn:

Last edited:
I youtubed 'Iran threatens Israel' to see if I can find any such actual, solid theats from Iranian authorities, but could not find anything. if you have seen videos of any such actual threats from Iran towards Israel, please share the link

Site has examples of terrorism,anything threatening or endangering the quality of life,safety,and infrastructure of lawabiding citizens.or forcing ones belief upon another(see site)

Omfg..go to fars news agency,or irna.ir..or the ayatollahs own page,everything pretty much outlines the destruction and removal of the jewish state..sounds pretty direct to me. They are facing another holocaust,and nobody gives fuck.sad.

As a christian,and other christian should feel the same way as me. The birthplace of our saviour,jesus christ,because of that terrorist appeaser obama,handed jerusalem,the birthplace of jesys,to stanic muslim groups like hamas.

Unless they're shooting at you.

The term "terrorist" has never "shot" at anyone.

But being shot at by a terrorist will quickly render the terms meaningful to most.

Really?

How is being shot at by a "terrorist" any different from being shot at by a "soldier"?

Or a "gang member"?

It's still getting shot at, no matter what name you decide on for your enemy.

"Terrorist" just sounds scarier.

Really?

How is being shot at by a "terrorist" any different from being shot at by a "soldier"?

A soldier will kill you. A terrorist welcomes the opportunity to torture you as long as possible before you die.

Gang members are domestic terrorists,in my eyes.

My Family, Football Buddies, My team player all call/refer to ourselves as the gang, or our gang members. They will be very unhappy if they read this, Should we review our words when we get together on super bowl day? But, if the statement was?
Gang member killing, still no. They are not driven by a GOOD book of fantasy? Let along something on the level of the IRA fighting internal war or so, so still on
Still running short here..

Really?

A soldier will kill you. A terrorist welcomes the opportunity to torture you as long as possible before you die.

So, the only people who should be called "terrorists" are those who torture?

I youtubed 'Iran threatens Israel' to see if I can find any such actual, solid theats from Iranian authorities, but could not find anything. if you have seen videos of any such actual threats from Iran towards Israel, please share the link

You need to check out your rep levels... it's pretty funny.

:lol:

Forum List

Back