What is a snowflake, really? And why do they want to riot?

LOL fake news.

You do know that it's not supposed to be a news article, right? It's a regular article explaining how braindead snowflakes are indoctrinated.

It's an Op Ed. It was a very interesting read. I doubt any libs will read it though. They will just dismiss anything that doesn't go along with the group think (like a cultist mind set). They will also attack the source (including you), so look out friend! :)

Ain't Skeered! :) Thank you, friend.

LOL fake news.

You do know that it's not supposed to be a news article, right? It's a regular article explaining how braindead snowflakes are indoctrinated.

It's an Op Ed. It was a very interesting read. I doubt any libs will read it though. They will just dismiss anything that doesn't go along with the group think (like a cultist mind set). They will also attack the source (including you), so look out friend! :)

Can I just call you M&M? :D

LOL fake news.

Can I just call you M&M? :D

Call me what you want as long as it's not late for dinner!

LOL fake news.

Well, I just wanted to warn you that this place is a lot worse when it comes to that kind of thing than PF. A LOT worse. Lol. :D

LOL fake news.

Well, I just wanted to warn you that this place is a lot worse when it comes to that kind of thing than PF. A LOT worse. Lol. :D

I am from teh internets. It ain't no thang. ;)

attachment.php

We just elected our first Snowflake President
He's a bully too
05128e3969902b4287796a9e99a6ba5d83d7ad-wm.jpg

Aye! Slow down on the taunting! We're aware of what they are, the question is: How do we fix it? It's a serious thing, there's a whole generation that is like this. They need their brains un-crosswired. How is it to be done?
FEMA camps are just sitting there empty, we need to round them up and re-indoctrinate them...
:whip:

He's a bully too

Aye! Slow down on the taunting! We're aware of what they are, the question is: How do we fix it? It's a serious thing, there's a whole generation that is like this. They need their brains un-crosswired. How is it to be done?
FEMA camps are just sitting there empty, we need to round them up and re-indoctrinate them...

What's wrong with college courses taught by the Socratic method in American History, logic, and critical thinking?

Possibly at a reduced rate due to the oppression of indoctrination. I'm all for it! :p

Just because they got robbed doesn't mean they should remain victims.

He's a bully too

What's wrong with college courses taught by the Socratic method in American History, logic, and critical thinking?

Possibly at a reduced rate due to the oppression of indoctrination. I'm all for it! :p

I think it's to late, we have to fix the next generation so they can take care of this one...

They want to riot because they believe in modern civilization that values education, science and the safetynet. The republicans wish to make us more like the taliban.

Yeah guy, that most certainly justifies rioting, you betcha.

/sarcasm

I think it's to late, we have to fix the next generation so they can take care of this one...

The younger see how idiotic they are and are not with it.

Forum List

Back