What is a Sense of Humor?

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Do you have a sense of humor? People without a sense of humor may find themselves belittled, mocked, or treated as stupid, leading to anxiety and depression.

Get one, try it you'll like it.

Do you have a sense of humor? People without a sense of humor may find themselves belittled, mocked, or treated as stupid, leading to anxiety and depression.

Here's a test...if you generally like my posts, then you have a sense of humor.

That does not mean your racism is funny to all people.

You see you are not the final arbitor of what is funny.

Sometimes using the racism excuse makes you a racist, sometime you'll have to get off it.

I'm sorry, but I have never seen froggy as a racist. Am I missing something?

I think you're missing the fact that Truthmatters thinks that everyone is racist.

To me, a healthy sense of humor is when one is able to laugh at one's own foibles.

I think you're missing the fact that Truthmatters thinks that everyone is racist.

Aren't they?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbud8rLejLM&feature=related]YouTube - Everyones A Little Bit Racist[/ame]

Speaking of sexually frustrated....... Associatively challenged..... Socially awkward...... :eusa_whistle:

I see no evidence to suggest that Truth Matters thinks about anything! The trap door in her fart factory just opens and it all drops out.

This sounds like one of those MSN-Pop-Psychology articles written for those who have lived in caves their entire life.

New Topics

Forum List

Back