What is a reputation comment?

may i post my $.02?

yeah this place is ok

but only because it's a bigger pond which tends to gain pollution slower

but don't ask me to buy your cha cha, or suck up , or play any other of the games you might think are prerequsite to a strong player here

that's entirely outta the question, and no, i'm not sorry

don't expect anything outta me , nor do i expect anything outta anyone else that can't be put in plain print for all to see

may i post my $.02?

yeah this place is ok

but don't ask me to buy your cha cha, or suck up , or play any other of the games you might think are prerequsite to a strong player here

don't expect anything outta me , nor do i expect anything outta anyone else that can't be put in plain print for all to see

WTF are YOU talking about? :eusa_eh:

Go play.

No, he didn't disable PMs, I don't think. He simply disabled Rep Notification via PM.
I was referring to rep PM's, that was the entire context of the conversation.

He didn't say he wanted PM's. He said he wanted the ability to reply to a rep comment.

Sheeeeeeeesh.

He wants the ability to reply to the rep comments he has disabled.

You put the Dis in disagreeable.
Lighten up sweety.

may i post my $.02?

yeah this place is ok

No problemo there, sparky.
I wasn't expecting much out of you. :razz:

No, he didn't disable PMs, I don't think. He simply disabled Rep Notification via PM.

He didn't say he wanted PM's. He said he wanted the ability to reply to a rep comment.

Sheeeeeeeesh.

this MountainMan sure is slow. we had it all worked out. sigh, not everyone can be totally like intelligent, and shit, like me.

Sheeeeeeeesh.

this MountainMan sure is slow. we had it all worked out. sigh, not everyone can be totally like intelligent, and shit, like me.

That's what *I* thought. However, I've been informed that I'm quite incorrect in my assessment, and that I'm also disagreeable.

Hmph.

I disagree.

Sheeeeeeeesh.

Which is why you are asking for help to answer rep PM's.
OK....................................

Sheeeeeeeesh.

That's what *I* thought. However, I've been informed that I'm quite incorrect in my assessment, and that I'm also disagreeable.

Hmph.

I disagree.
Exactly.

Sheeeeeeeesh.

Noo... He was looking for a way to reply directly to the rep comments themselves... (Kinda like replying to Feedback on eBay)..

Noo... He was looking for a way to reply directly to the rep comments themselves... (Kinda like replying to Feedback on eBay)..

And I told him how to.
I'm helpful like that.

Then I sent him some rep, so he could practice.
Again, me being helpful.

Last edited:

Sheeeeeeeesh.

Hmph.

I disagree.

nothing like being told what a third person wants. shows you your place. now make me a sammich

Hmph.

I disagree.

nothing like being told what a third person wants. shows you your place. now make me a sammich

You haven't been here long, have you? :badgrin: Know your audience, toots.. Orders like that are liable to get you way more than you bargained for. :eusa_angel:

And I told him how to.
I'm helpful like that.

Again, me being helpful.

since i disabled the shortcut, thank you! that was fun

Hmph.

I disagree.

You haven't been here long, have you? :badgrin: Know your audience, toots.. Orders like that are liable to get you way more than you bargained for. :eusa_angel:

au contraire, cherie. i know my audience. that is why i ordered you to make me a sammich. after you were so helpful. will i get two sammiches? or three? i like baloney!

And I told him how to.
I'm helpful like that.

Again, me being helpful.

since i disabled the shortcut, thank you! that was fun

I'll give you some for having the guts to order me to make you a sammich. :lol:

au contraire, cherie. i know my audience. that is why i ordered you to make me a sammich. after you were so helpful. will i get two sammiches? or three? i like baloney!

One ketchuip, one mayo. No meat.

Deal.

Forum List

Back