What is a "Old Fart"

A

archangel

anyhow...let me count the definitions...Your Dad,Your Grandpa,Uncle,Aunt,Mom,Grandma...do you ever listen to what they have to say and tell you what actual experiences gained from life they want to pass on to you..or do you just dismiss them as being senile,out of touch or whatever...if you do you are missing out on lifes only actual textbook that can assist you on your trials in life...
Now is your chance to dismiss me as a "Old Fart" know it all...go for it...but remember you are also attacking your Mom,Dad,G-pa and g-ma! :slap:

archangel said:
anyhow...let me count the definitions...Your Dad,Your Grandpa,Uncle,Aunt,Mom,Grandma...do you ever listen to what they have to say and tell you what actual experiences gained from life they want to pass on to you..or do you just dismiss them as being senile,out of touch or whatever...if you do you are missing out on lifes only actual textbook that can assist you on your trials in life...
Now is your chance to dismiss me as a "Old Fart" know it all...go for it...but remember you are also attacking your Mom,Dad,G-pa and g-ma! :slap:

An old fart ? Doesn't mean a thing unless it bugs you and then your going to have to adjust your own definition. Cheer up ,dude and have a great new years ! :dance:

dilloduck said:
An old fart ? Doesn't mean a thing unless it bugs you and then your going to have to adjust your own definition. Cheer up ,dude and have a great new years ! :dance:

who I am and where I am going....and passing on my experiences with my Kids...
sorry but is seems to fall on deaf ears in here...we have all these youngn's who have a leg up on me!...LOL :scratch:

archangel said:
who I am and where I am going....and passing on my experiences with my Kids...
sorry but is seems to fall on deaf ears in here...we have all these youngn's who have a leg up on me!...LOL :scratch:

Shift into the next gear---your tach is gonna break--they learn from ya already.

dilloduck said:
hey--don't bug me when I'm playing with my toys !! :teeth:

as if Ms Said1 will give it up to you! This is a message board...not a physical contact board!...Big difference..ya'll are really sounding mystical!
:rotflmao:

Hows that for shifting gears? :shocked:

archangel said:
Well, being somewhat of an ole Fart myself, to some I’m sure, I’ll say this,
I still seek the knowledge and wisdom of those older than I, every chance I get.

Mr. P said:
Well, being somewhat of an ole Fart myself, to some I’m sure, I’ll say this,
I still seek the knowledge and wisdom of those older than I, every chance I get.

I do have ya by a couple of years...so I thank you for listening at least! :thup:

archangel said:
as if Ms Said1 will give it up to you! This is a message board...not a physical contact board!...Big difference..ya'll are really sounding mystical!
:rotflmao:

Hows that for shifting gears? :shocked:

damn good job !! Give it up for me ?? Would that make me a young fart?

dilloduck said:
damn good job !! Give it up for me ?? Would that make me a young fart?

go for it..that is if ya want to spend the hard earned cash to visit Canada...that is if she is home and willing!....LOL :cof:

archangel said:
I do have ya by a couple of years...so I thank you for listening at least! :thup:
I said "knowledge and wisdom" Arch, not "BS". Just kidding, I always hope to learn something from everyone. No, that doesn’t always happen. People are like books in a way, some you’ve read, some you haven’t.

dilloduck said:
Some people delay it as long as they can.

and this from the Texas...Macho man...as in "The Village People" lol hows that for shifting gears young'n?

Forum List

Back