What is a Metro-man anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

archangel

It seems to me that if one comes into a message board or any forum for that matter and acts like a real guy(man) you are attacked by those who prefer to be "Metromen" Well 'shit howdy'...so sorry I will not cater to the perceived norm of the day and relinquish my manelyhood for a few kudos of insecure women...I will risk all and stay as I was born and raised...just a normal guy...will not cross dress or give high fives for a pat on the back...anyone care to discredit this statement...which I will stand proudly by! :2guns:

Are you on drugs, or just excessively drinking?

A "real" man comes on, and creates a thread just to slam everyone else for the hell of it?

If that's the case, give me your definition of a "metroman" any day. They have far more class, and don't have a very high "yuck" factor.

For the record, you are not what most people would consider a "real" man.

Shattered said:
Are you on drugs, or just excessively drinking?

A "real" man comes on, and creates a thread just to slam everyone else for the hell of it?

If that's the case, give me your definition of a "metroman" any day. They have far more class, and don't have a very high "yuck" factor.

For the record, you are not what most people would consider a "real" man.

get a life shattered...you sent me a pm saying I was on ignore...damn girl..please keep it that way>>> :dev2:

Bait thread. Not good to bother with replying. Do not disclose pm's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back