What is a conservative?

Wait, let me add one:

Invade, destroy and occupy countries that annoy you (as long as they can't fight back). This is our planet and everyone must do things our way. Fill American body bags, destroy American military lives and families, waste trillions. Then tell us how you support the troops.

No charge for that one.

So, Obama is a Conservative?

I'm trying to think of a country that Obama invaded, occupied, destroyed, spent trillions on and destroyed the lives of thousands of American military families.

Has he been too slow getting out of the horrific shit that Bush got us into? Yes, you bet, absolutely. But he didn't put us there.

So you think Bush was a conservative? LOL Hardly...

I'm confused as to what conservative is? Its seems to me that it is almost like a Rorschach test. If you are a "conservative" let me know what makes a politician conservative. If you are not a "conservative" feel free to chime in, but keep the hate to a minimum please.

In the current context of political discourse?

The Founders and the Republic...The Constitution and it's tenants...

Individual Liberty.

Not ceding to groupthink for popular movements of the moment based upon cult of personality or knee-jerk reaction...

LAW guides our action(s) Not Mob Rule...

Pretty simple actually.

.....And, the more simple-minded, the better....obviously......but, some people......

:clap2:

So, Obama is a Conservative?

I'm trying to think of a country that Obama invaded, occupied, destroyed, spent trillions on and destroyed the lives of thousands of American military families.

Has he been too slow getting out of the horrific shit that Bush got us into? Yes, you bet, absolutely. But he didn't put us there.

So you think Bush was a conservative? LOL Hardly...

Boy, no shit, if I were a Republican I'd want to distance myself from that disaster too.

Forum List

Back