What is a "9/11 Apologist"?

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
I really have no idea. Did Zacarias Moussaoui for Khalid Sheik Mohammad actually apologize for what happened? If they did, I hadn't heard.

Some people have mistakenly called ME a "9/11 Apologist"!

ME???

I have nothing to apologize for. I had nothing to do with the events of 9/11.

Just like I can't apologize for the holocaust, slavery, destruction of the Amazon rainforest, the fall of the Roman empire, or the extinction of the dinosaurs. I had nothing to do with any of that as I wasn't privvy to the events as they unfolded.

It doesn't mean that I don't apologize. I will apologize if I bump into someone, if I accidentally fart in public, or if I let a fuckin' curse word slip out when in the presence of Mother. But those are MY actions...not others.

I am a 9/11 Actualist.

That is because I believe in what ACTUALLY happened on 9/11...not some theoretical, far fetched "truth".

So, make sure you use the correct term: 9/11 Actualist.

I am a 9/11 Actuary.

This means I calculate life tables based on all those born on 9/11. Oh, and all the other days of the year too.

It sounds like you have skills.

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

I really have no idea. Did Zacarias Moussaoui for Khalid Sheik Mohammad actually apologize for what happened? If they did, I hadn't heard.

Some people have mistakenly called ME a "9/11 Apologist"!

ME???

I have nothing to apologize for. I had nothing to do with the events of 9/11.

Just like I can't apologize for the holocaust, slavery, destruction of the Amazon rainforest, the fall of the Roman empire, or the extinction of the dinosaurs. I had nothing to do with any of that as I wasn't privvy to the events as they unfolded.

It doesn't mean that I don't apologize. I will apologize if I bump into someone, if I accidentally fart in public, or if I let a fuckin' curse word slip out when in the presence of Mother. But those are MY actions...not others.

I am a 9/11 Actualist.

That is because I believe in what ACTUALLY happened on 9/11...not some theoretical, far fetched "truth".

So, make sure you use the correct term: 9/11 Actualist.
i like it

nice job

9/11 was the fault of NON-Americans. Americans are perfect ! If you don't believe me just ask one.

Forum List

Back