What Increases Tensions

ajwps

Nov 7, 2003
Houston, TX
OBSERVATION:

It is interesting to note that when Arabs report on Israel selectively targeting Arab killers TENSIONS in the area are INCREASED but when Arabs murderers kill Jewish mothers and their children TENSIONS ARE DECREASED. That is what the Arabs called 'evenhandedness.'

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20040725/ts_nm/mideast_dc_106

By Shahdi al-Kashif

GAZA (Reuters) - An Israeli helicopter fired missiles at the home of a suspected militant in Gaza on Sunday, wounding at least four people and adding to tension in the territory at the heart of a Palestinian leadership crisis.....

ajwps said:
OBSERVATION:

It is interesting to note that when Arabs report on Israel selectively targeting Arab killers TENSIONS in the area are INCREASED but when Arabs murderers kill Jewish mothers and their children TENSIONS ARE DECREASED. That is what the Arabs called 'evenhandedness.'

AJ-- The spin on this story goes both ways depending on the bias of who is reporting it. IMHO the average American has NO IDEA what is really going on over there.

dilloduck said:
AJ-- The spin on this story goes both ways depending on the bias of who is reporting it. IMHO the average American has NO IDEA what is really going on over there.

Are you one of those average Americans who have no idea of what is really going on over there? I on the other hand go over there (Israel) several times a year on business. I do see, know and understand what I experience when I am there.

It doesn't resemble anything you have stated as fact. How do you equate increased tensions when murderers are targeted for elimination and decreased tensions when babies and mothers are murdered? The question has been asked of you.

ajwps said:
Are you one of those average Americans who have no idea of what is really going on over there? I on the other hand go over there (Israel) several times a year on business. I do see, know and understand what I experience when I am there.

It doesn't resemble anything you have stated as fact. How do you equate increased tensions when murderers are targeted for elimination and decreased tensions when babies and mothers are murdered? The question has been asked of you.

There have been civilians killed on both sides. Both sides to things that I find objectionable. You are a self-admitted arab hater. I doubt you would relate an objective viewpoint as evidenced by how you selectively edit your posts.

dilloduck said:
There have been civilians killed on both sides. Both sides to things that I find objectionable. You are a self-admitted arab hater. I doubt you would relate an objective viewpoint as evidenced by how you selectively edit your posts.

Great non-response answer.

Always avoid the question put to you and just dance around it by equating morality and immorality to be the same.

You definitely have the Clinton rope-a-dope down pat.

ajwps said:
Great non-response answer.

Always avoid the question put to you and just dance around it by equating morality and immorality to be the same.

You definitely have the Clinton rope-a-dope down pat.

In it's WOT, the United States has admitted to horrible mistakes and apologized. Has Israel ever admitted to one?

dilloduck said:
In it's WOT, the United States has admitted to horrible mistakes and apologized. Has Israel ever admitted to one?

WOT - What other thing?

Let me see. The United States admitted to mistakes and appologized for 1) dropping the atomic bombs on Nagaski and Hiroshima (mistake or appology?) 2) Mistake of attacking Germany and Japan after Pearl Harbor? 3) Appology for killing the indigenous indians and taking their lands? 4) Applogizing for enslaving the black slaves brought from Africa and putting Japanese citizens in war camps during WW2. 4) Mistake of attacking the innocent peoples of Afghanstan and Iraq for no reason other than conquest. 5) Appolgy for attacking an aspirin factory in some ME country with smart bomb.

I'm sorry but what are you referring to?

Israel applogizes everyday to the Arabs who kill their children. The Israeli's give the Arabs different ID cards just like every card and form in this country still asks the politically incorrect question space for race and gender.

The only mistake Israel hasn't appologized for is pretending that they can get along with those who would destroy them.

Defending your country whether American, Israeli or Germay is no reason to appoligize to those arrayed against you.

Now back to the original question:

How do you equate increased tensions when murderers are targeted for elimination and decreased tensions when babies and mothers are murdered? The question again has been asked of you.

Have you no answers?

Why don't you dance around and change the subject again?

ajwps said:
WOT - What other thing?

Let me see. The United States admitted to mistakes and appologized for 1) dropping the atomic bombs on Nagaski and Hiroshima (mistake or appology?) 2) Mistake of attacking Germany and Japan after Pearl Harbor? 3) Appology for killing the indigenous indians and taking their lands? 4) Applogizing for enslaving the black slaves brought from Africa and putting Japanese citizens in war camps during WW2. 4) Mistake of attacking the innocent peoples of Afghanstan and Iraq for no reason other than conquest. 5) Appolgy for attacking an aspirin factory in some ME country with smart bomb.

I'm sorry but what are you referring to?

Israel applogizes everyday to the Arabs who kill their children. The Israeli's give the Arabs different ID cards just like every card and form in this country still asks the politically incorrect question space for race and gender.

The only mistake Israel hasn't appologized for is pretending that they can get along with those who would destroy them.

Defending your country whether American, Israeli or Germay is no reason to appoligize to those arrayed against you.

Now back to the original question:

How do you equate increased tensions when murderers are targeted for elimination and decreased tensions when babies and mothers are murdered? The question again has been asked of you.

Have you no answers?

Why don't you dance around and change the subject again?

I was referring to the War On Terror.

Killing is terrible. While killing in self-defense may be seen as less immoral, it remains to be a horror. Israel kills in retaliation for what the Arabs claim to have done in retaliation for what it says---------------------
Are you saying that the killing that Israel does is in some way better than the killing the Arabs do?
War is War----if you can't stop it, you must do what you must to survive until one side achieves total victory or both sides agree to stop. Calling your killing more justified stops no killing at all. Do you want the support of world opinion?

dilloduck said:
I was referring to the War On Terror.

Killing is terrible. While killing in self-defense may be seen as less immoral, it remains to be a horror. Israel kills in retaliation for what the Arabs claim to have done in retaliation for what it says---------------------
Are you saying that the killing that Israel does is in some way better than the killing the Arabs do?

War is War----if you can't stop it, you must do what you must to survive until one side achieves total victory or both sides agree to stop. Calling your killing more justified stops no killing at all. Do you want the support of world opinion?

What are you trying to say?

There are levels of immoral behavior? You fight to perserve your life and your family but you are acting immorally when you have to destroy those who have come to destroy you.

You have made the most ignorant statement that I have ever read in my life. I can't believe what you said. Allow me to re-post it for everyone to see in bold print.

War is War----if you can't stop it, you must do what you must to survive until one side achieves total victory or both sides agree to stop. Calling your killing more justified stops no killing at all. Do you want the support of world opinion.

You first make a rather incoherent statement about having to do what one has to do to survive.

Then you make a very simple statement, "to survive, you must do that something until one side achieves total victory or both sides agree to STOP."

I presume you mean killing on both sides until one side wins or both sides gives up. Have you ever heard of a battle in which both sides say time out, lets all go home and forget this killing war ever happened?

Then you make a totally moronic statement that killing which is justified as self protection of life and limb actually doesn't stop more killing. I guess you forgot about all the history of wars. American won the war of independence from England, Western powers beat the Germans and their allies in WW1, the Allies totally defeated the Axis in WW2 and history is repleat with similar events and in which more immediate wars were stopped for a period of time.

Then you place some sort of weight on wanting to have world opinion? At what price do you want to pay for world opinion to be in your favor? Maybe a the cost of remaining a free and just civilization.

You had to be joking, RIGHT?

Lets again go back to the original question I put to you:

Any answer yet?????

ajwps said:
What are you trying to say?

There are levels of immoral behavior? You fight to perserve your life and your family but you are acting immorally when you have to destroy those who have come to destroy you.

You have made the most ignorant statement that I have ever read in my life. I can't believe what you said. Allow me to re-post it for everyone to see in bold print.

War is War----if you can't stop it, you must do what you must to survive until one side achieves total victory or both sides agree to stop. Calling your killing more justified stops no killing at all. Do you want the support of world opinion.

You first make a rather incoherent statement about having to do what one has to do to survive.

Then you make a very simple statement, "to survive, you must do that something until one side achieves total victory or both sides agree to STOP."

I presume you mean killing on both sides until one side wins or both sides gives up. Have you ever heard of a battle in which both sides say time out, lets all go home and forget this killing war ever happened?

Then you make a totally moronic statement that killing which is justified as self protection of life and limb actually doesn't stop more killing. I guess you forgot about all the history of wars. American won the war of independence from England, Western powers beat the Germans and their allies in WW1, the Allies totally defeated the Axis in WW2 and history is repleat with similar events and in which more immediate wars were stopped for a period of time.

Then you place some sort of weight on wanting to have world opinion? At what price do you want to pay for world opinion to be in your favor? Maybe a the cost of remaining a free and just civilization.

You had to be joking, RIGHT?

Lets again go back to the original question I put to you:

Any answer yet?????

The biased press makes these equations--not me! Is this a new and surprising thing to you?

dilloduck said:
The biased press makes these equations--not me! Is this a new and surprising thing to you?

Are you saying that some biased press made these very uncohesive statements? Equations don't seem to be appropriate for irrationality. Can you give a reputible source or press sites that validates your biased equations?

Shall we go back to topic one more time.

NO RESONSE AS YET?????

Above is your question------below is my answer

I do NOT make this equation, never have made that equation nor WILL I make that equation.

As YOU said in your original post in this thread-----the ARAB press makes this observation. YES IT IS SLANTED GET IT NOW???

Why do they do that?------Because you hate each other !!!!!!!!!!!!!

dilloduck said:

Above is your question------below is my answer

I do NOT make this equation, never have made that equation nor WILL I make that equation.

As YOU said in your original post in this thread-----the ARAB press makes this observation. YES IT IS SLANTED GET IT NOW???

Why do they do that?------Because you hate each other !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you were quoting the Arab press with those ridiculous statements you took credit for by yourself. It would have been easier to say that this opinion was posted on Arab sites rather than given as your own opinion. I could not believe that you of all people would make such statements. Your answer that it came from Arabic news sources does not explain why they state 'tensions are increased when Israel does not destroy the Arab population of Israel but only their leaders but when the tables are turned, tensions are reduced by the killing of innocents. There is no logic to this statement.

Why does Israel hate anyone who does not wish to destroy them? Why does the Islamic world of terrorism hate Israel? As you should be aware now it is the Palestinians who are used as pawns by the world of Arab countries to keep their intifada against Israel alive.

Is Israel an imperialist nation intent on taking on the world. They have 5 + million, women and children. How does anyone see them taking on the world to claim it for Judaism?

Israel also represents a dilemma to Islam. Muhammad claimed in his Qur'an that nothing happens without the will of the god Allah. It seems that all the King's horses (large Arab armies) and all the King's men (their military) have been unable to dislodge this little country on the edge of the Med Sea.

This fact eats at them for how can their god allow the Jewish people and nation to survive and prosper with all that the Arabs have tried in the past to destroy them. Take all the Arab rhetoric away about Israel's apartheid and racist tactics and you get the same answer.

Allah has no power..... So obviously they have to do what their god hasn't the power to do. Why the virulent hatred of the Jewish people and their miniscule country?

ajwps said:
OBSERVATION:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is your first post. ^^^^^^^^^^^ look up!
You speak of Arab reports being biased. When Israel reports--it tells it's own side of the story. You hate each other---why are you surprised by a media war on each other ????

dilloduck said:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is your first post. ^^^^^^^^^^^ look up!
You speak of Arab reports being biased. When Israel reports--it tells it's own side of the story. You hate each other---why are you surprised by a media war on each other ????

Always with your moral equivalencies. It seems so easy to say the both sides hate each other, ergo why be surprised at the obvious lies of both sides.

Do you feel the same about the Iraqi people hating the USA and the USA hating the Iraqi people? Do both print hate filled articles about each other?

Who is at war with Qatar and its Al-Jazeerah news service? Why do they publish hate for the US and Israel, neither of which hate Qatar?

Sorry Dill it isn't as simple as you suggest. As you already know, the reasons behind the Islamic hatred of Israel has nothing whatsoever to do with Israel hating them. But that fact escapes the very nose on your face.

dilloduck said:
Great find---maybe Israel and the Palestinians could get into the construction business together ! Hey-whatever works !!

Israel buys Egyptian concrete and Arafat and his cronies make big profits while his Arab people starve.

What have the Arabs in Israel (palestinians) have to do with business' controlled, directed and profited by Arafat and his close friends.

The Arabs in Israel are not going to get into business with anybody. They are told to hate and die for their imagined rights to the land of Israel and Allah.

The Arabs are meant to starve, have their children die and be used by other Arabs. The corruption of mankind is really something to see.

ajwps said:
Always with your moral equivalencies. It seems so easy to say the both sides hate each other, ergo why be surprised at the obvious lies of both sides.

Do you feel the same about the Iraqi people hating the USA and the USA hating the Iraqi people? Do both print hate filled articles about each other?

Who is at war with Qatar and its Al-Jazeerah news service? Why do they publish hate for the US and Israel, neither of which hate Qatar?

Sorry Dill it isn't as simple as you suggest. As you already know, the reasons behind the Islamic hatred of Israel has nothing whatsoever to do with Israel hating them. But that fact escapes the very nose on your face.

ya ---it is simple--there is no enitity in a war that can claim that it is doing so without propaganda or immoral acts. You are attempting to make the claim that Israel is completely without blame. It simply is not.

dilloduck said:
ya ---it is simple--there is no enitity in a war that can claim that it is doing so without propaganda or immoral acts. You are attempting to make the claim that Israel is completely without blame. It simply is not.

Okay let me give you an example of a war in which one side had no propoganda or immorals acts yet were attacked in a war.

1) Japan attacks US by surprise on 12/07/41. No US propaganda started this war.

Do you think American propaganda started this war or that America portrayed Japan in its newspapers and movies for any other reason than to raise money to fight the war, make military weapons to fight the war waged against them and to increase the moral of its people?

If you think America has any blame in the Arab world attacking them, please list these progandist lies against the Arabs in or out of Israel.

It would be interesting to see how you find Israel to blame for wanting peace with its own murderers who are sworn to destroy the people and the county.

That will be a trick unless you use some false and misleading LIES of course.

New Topics

Forum List

Back