What in the name of God am I looking at???

In Google Chrome there is an app called "turn Off the Lights", I've had it for a while. You use it to turn down the backgrounds of YouTube videos and it works just great for this site! You can turn down the intensity of the "Hospital Lighting Background" here by messing with the "opacity" slider.

Stays that way even when you move the cursor but apparently turns off when you make a post.

EDIT: Now I see I can't click on anything with "the lights out! Sh*t!

Last edited:
I'm 67 and I've posted on many message boards. My favorite boards of all time were the old MSNBC boards. They were wild and woolly. They were great. HOWEVER, this is by far the worst mess I've ever encountered. I'll try to give it a week. After that I may be gone.

Blah.. SUCK SUCK SUCK.. Horrible format. Whatever happened to the saying, "If it ain't broke don't fix it?"

Blah.. SUCK SUCK SUCK.. Horrible format. Whatever happened to the saying, "If it ain't broke don't fix it?"

That saying is alive and well.

Just because you can't see the break doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

You may not see a broken femur, but best of luck trying to stand on it..

Well kids, I've given in 30 minutes or so. It was fun while it lasted. Y'all have fun now but I think my wife was just given a gift from the gods, I can't stand look of the place, can't even read the damn thing for all the colored crap in the way. See ya much later. maybe...

OK, maybe there IS something positive about this after all!

One good thing is that I'll be spending more time with my wife and doing more productive things from now on.

I'm afraid that is my case. I may be able to adjust to this, but the old system was more 'user' friendly. Maybe USMB is trying to purge the old dogs by bringing in the new blood

-Geaux

I'm afraid that is my case. I may be able to adjust to this, but the old system was more 'user' friendly. Maybe USMB is trying to purge the old dogs by bringing in the new blood

-Geaux

I'll take Admins word for it that they did this because the old software sucked. However, I did like the layout better. In fact, it was a big reason why I liked USMB.

Forum List

Back