What in the name of fuck?

I just received a letter that starts:

Dear Gentleperson,

Thank you for...

WHAT THE FUCK IS GENTLEPERSON???

Is that even a word?

Good and Heavenly Christ! What ever happened to "To Whom It May Concern:"?

Can you make 1 post without a four letter expletive? I seriously doubt it. It is no wonder you have to ask stupid questions.

Dear Gentleperson,

Thank you for...

Is that even a word?

Can you make 1 post without a four letter expletive? I seriously doubt it. It is no wonder you have to ask stupid questions.

stickyfoullanguage.jpg

Dear Gentleperson,

Thank you for...

Is that even a word?

:doubt:

Go FloriDUH. I hope those white trash punks run all over your stupid asses.

McClwhatever his limey name is a mediocre piece of talentless dog shit from a lame ass state whose name is only significant beacuse of football and lynching blacks. What is really sad is that punk ass bitches at ESPN et al think your faggot quarterback is somehow, Heisman material! In your dreams Crimson Turds.

I bet you people played that gay ass Lynard Skynard song outside your trailers for hours didn't you? You know that stupid gym teacher just died right? Almost as cool as the plane crash.

I'll kill myself if we lose to those pussies. my corpse slices wrists losing to something as retarded as a gaycock. Best result=8-3 season and retarded cotton bowl invite.

:doubt:

Forum List

Back