What in the HELL is this GARBAGE???!!!

The link is broken but I suspect you're talking about the Obama commemorative coin they're also hawking on TV.

Yeah, some of us are addicted to this kind of garbage, alright.

Collectors are a weird bunch.

link dosen't work for me,, but I think I've seen it on tv.. something about his "kind eyes"

:lol:

Link works now.

I just find it unbelievable the way some fall all over themselves about this little twit hussein. He's not even President yet and they're already offering commemorative coin sets. What kind of a crock of shit is that?

Link works now.

I just find it unbelievable the way some fall all over themselves about this little twit hussein. He's not even President yet and they're already offering commemorative coin sets. What kind of a crock of shit is that?

Caveat emptor!

If people are stupid enough to buy that crap, I hope the guy selling them makes a fortune :lol:

Considering the Bush one was out the day after he got elected as well ... is it that you didn't vote for him that is causing you so much tension?

Hussein backing idiot? Another Obama troll thread from Pale Rider.
"Another?" You don't pay much attention around here do ya fish? Show me my "other" hussein troll thread... ANY other... OK? Well, you can't, because there isn't one. Wise up skippy.

Considering the Bush one was out the day after he got elected as well ... is it that you didn't vote for him that is causing you so much tension?
Show me where they made a bush set that came out the day after he was elected.

Last edited:
"Another?" You don't pay much attention around here to ya fish? Show me my "other" hussein troll thread... ANY other... OK? Well, you can't, because there isn't one. Wise up skippy.

It probably wasn't the day right after, but it was about as quick. My point was when someone can make a profit they will, and it doesn't matter what they make a profit on they will try it as soon as they can get it off the press or out of the plant. With all the publicity on the election it wouldn't have mattered who won, even the McCain one would have been out just as quick.

Caveat emptor!

If people are stupid enough to buy that crap, I hope the guy selling them makes a fortune :lol:

This is one of the beauties of the way the market functions!

If people are going to be stupid enough to buy it, then SELL IT!

Still worshipping Bush after 76,659 failures?

George W. Bush 24KT Gold-plated Commemorative Coin (on Ebay)

Google is your friend

Presidential Inaugral Coins
2001 George W. Bush Official Inaugural Medal
Bronze 1 1/2" Uncirculated $12.50
Bronze 2 3/4" Uncirculated $48.00
Silver 2 3/4" Uncirculated $195.00

2005 George W. Bush Official Inaugural Medal
Type I - Eagle Reverse
Bronze 1 1/2" Uncirculated $12.95
Bronze 2 3/4" Uncirculated $39.95

2005 George W. Bush Official Inaugural Medal
Type II - Seal Reverse
Bronze 1 1/2" Uncirculated $12.95
Bronze 2 3/4" Uncirculated $39.95
Silver 2 3/4" Uncirculated $225.00
Three Piece Gold Medal Set $1190.00

www.inaugralmedals.com

I don't see what the big deal is. It's a piece of history that everyone knows people are going to be clamoring for. The opportunity to make a buck is there, and someone's capitalizing.

At least we're still free to not own one.

I don't see what the big deal is. It's a piece of history that everyone knows people are going to be clamoring for. The opportunity to make a buck is there, and someone's capitalizing.

It's a collectors piece no matter which pres it is. It will be worth money eventually. The OP just wanted to start a flame thread and it kind of failed ... badly.

Link works now.

It's a collectable crock of shit.

You know like the commenorative Twin Towers 9'11 crocks of shit they're selling?

Is this the same Pale Rider that's registered at Stormfront? I'm not making that up. There's someone there by that username.
There's someone with that name at DebatePolicy.com:
The Board Is Growing... - Debate Policy - US Political Discussion & Debates
At imao.us:
IMAO: That Rascally Puppy Blender
And Democrats.org:
The Democratic Party | PartyBuilder | America For Gore - 2008 Presidential Draft Campaign
Look for the thread titled "Time to put the nails in Johns coffin".

It doesn't surprise me that Clint has many followers on both sides of the isle. All of his characters he portrays convey the same sense of people wanting some sort of frontier justice because our "Justice System" seems to be failing us at both justice and safety. And he's the ultimate Alpha Male as well. Well, after John Wayne that is!
I used a Dirty Harry avatar on a now defunct message board a while back too.

Is this the same Pale Rider that's registered at Stormfront? I'm not making that up. There's someone there by that username.
I don't even know what the hell the storm front is.

It probably wasn't the day right after, but it was about as quick. My point was when someone can make a profit they will, and it doesn't matter what they make a profit on they will try it as soon as they can get it off the press or out of the plant. With all the publicity on the election it wouldn't have mattered who won, even the McCain one would have been out just as quick.
I agree.

Just because I'm registered there doesn't mean that I'm a white supremacist or nationalist, you know. No legitimate anarchist could hold such views.

I was registered there, and posted in the "Opposing Viewpoints" section until I was banned.
Maybe I'll check it out now.

Thank God.

It's a collectors piece no matter which pres it is. It will be worth money eventually. The OP just wanted to start a flame thread and it kind of failed ... badly.
Bull shit puss'n boots. The OP thought the painted hussein coin set was an absolute joke. You may not, whatever. I do.

Forum List

Back