What in the Hell is a "Homophobic Slur"?...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7TtbB2beoY]YouTube - Kobe Bryant Saying Fucking Faggot To The Ref, Now The Human Rights Campaign Tripping About It![/ame]

What happened to freedom of speech? Was it changed and I didnt get the memo?

NBA reviewing alleged homophobic slur by LA Lakers star Kobe Bryant - NBA News | FOX Sports on MSN

Not Knowing for Certain what the words were... I can't agree with this Conclusion...

Also, "Homophobic Slur" needs to be Defined.

:)

peace...

I think a Homophobic Slur is a new drink at Fairy Queen.

Gosh. Thanks bunches. Now I have to get my monitor cleaner out cuz it has coffee sprayed all over it. With sugar. Which means its a sticky mess.:lol:

NBA reviewing alleged homophobic slur by LA Lakers star Kobe Bryant - NBA News | FOX Sports on MSN

Not Knowing for Certain what the words were... I can't agree with this Conclusion...

peace...

Gosh. Thanks bunches. Now I have to get my monitor cleaner out cuz it has coffee sprayed all over it. With sugar. Which means its a sticky mess.:lol:

Slogan: *It's dangerously fruity*!

861563609762638slurpee-drinks-from-7-11.jpg

On sale at a FQ near you...

What in the Hell is a "Homophobic Slur"?

Anything that doesn't put homosexuals in a good light............ :eusa_whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

peace...

Generally, the poster who caused you to spit coffee on your computer should pick up the tab for cleaning or replacement.

Del currently owes me 3 new laptops.

What in the Hell is a "Homophobic Slur"?

Anything that doesn't put homosexuals in a good light............ :eusa_whistle:

You mean like the Latest CDC Data on New HIV Infection Rates and how Absurdly high they are for a VERY Small Percentage of this Country who Engage in a Certain... "Lifestyle"?...

Facts and Data are Homophobic... :thup:

peace...

Is this going to get like "racism" where only faggots will be able to use the word faggot?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l4JpI0nwf8&feature=related]YouTube - Old School Andrew Dice Clay at his Offensive Best[/ame]

Forum List

Back