What In The HELL Are We Doing?

You really need to get off your addiction to wealth envy. Libs have this thing about wealthy Americans - even though they love Kennedy, Kerry, Clinton, Edwards, and the rest of the rich Dems club

Thanks for the laugh this morning! I see an avatar of Ronald Reagan under which I read the words of a big government liberal apologist...what's up with that? :D

George W. Bush and his clique of neocon "advisors" are not conservatives by any stretch of the imagination my friend. One only has to look at their spending habits and the growth of government under this administration to figure that out.

Productivity Has Grown At An Annual Rate Of 3 Percent Since The First Quarter Of 2001, Up From A 2.4 Percent Annual Rate During The Preceding Five Years. Growing productivity has helped America lead the world in manufacturing, producing almost twice as much as second-place Japan last year.

Did you know that the Bush administration has reclassified service jobs (Mc Donalds, Burger King, etc...) as manufacturing jobs? Or in other words we "manufacture" twice as many Big Macs in the U.S. as they do in Japan. Woo Hoo!

Could you please provide the sources of your information?

Thanks for the laugh this morning! I see an avatar of Ronald Reagan under which I read the words of a big government liberal apologist...what's up with that? :D

George W. Bush and his clique of neocon "advisors" are not conservatives by any stretch of the imagination my friend. One only has to look at their spending habits and the growth of government under this administration to figure that out.

Did you know that the Bush administration has reclassified service jobs (Mc Donalds, Burger King, etc...) as manufacturing jobs?

Keep trying to ignore the great economy. I am sure three days after Dems take over in DC, you will be giving them credit for the roaring US economy

Now matter how good things are, as long as a Republican is President libs will always look for a cloud in a silver lining

Keep trying to ignore the great economy. I am sure three days after Dems take over in DC, you will be giving them credit for the roaring US economy

Now matter how good things are, as long as a Republican is President libs will always look for a cloud in a silver lining

The dems work for the same crowd as the republicans...the globalists. So trying to say that one party is good for America while the other is bad is just plan crazy! Neither party wants or cares to represent you or I. In the last 50 years parties have changed power several times but the same basic agenda has gone forward. Reducing our liberties, creating more and more debt, increasing the size of government and adding more (unconstitutional) agencies such as FEMA and the Federal Reserve for example that we don't need and can't afford, taking away the checks and balances that were written into our constitution designed to limit the government and it's power not the people's.

How much say do the people really have in "our" government when 80 percent want the borders secured and the government replies by flipping us the finger and doing what their true masters the global corporitos want instead?

Forum List

Back