What In The Heck Is THIS???!!!

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
I see some odd advertisements here, and think the MSNBC one is real weird, but this really shocked me...

weirdl.jpg

I see right wing ads all the time.
Maybe if you are a con you see liberal ad, and if you are a liberal, you see con ads. :lol:

I see the political ads too, but an islamic marriage site? Wow... just, wow... :eusa_eh:

I think it depends on the thread.
I have seen ads for gay military dating sites, anytime anyone talks about DADT.
The ad for this is some gun site. :lol:

I see the political ads too, but an islamic marriage site? Wow... just, wow... :eusa_eh:

what the fuck are you on about ? have you never heard of a Christian dating site ? this somehow shocked you ??...wtf are you thinking ?

Chill out there skippy. I've been on this board almost since it started, and I never dreamed that one day I'd see an ad for islamic marriage proposals on here.

If you think that's all cool and shit, whatever, we're all entitled to our opinions.

what the fuck are you on about ? have you never heard of a Christian dating site ? this somehow shocked you ??...wtf are you thinking ?

Chill out!

I just cant understand the ignorance that abounds...that someone would be shocked that someone of another faith would have the basic human desire to meet and to date...shocks me

Chill out there skippy. I've been on this board almost since it started, and I never dreamed that one day I'd see an ad for islamic marriage proposals on here.

If you think that's all cool and shit, whatever, we're all entitled to our opinions.

So you think its not cool ?...what about Jewish dating sites ? is that "cool" with you ?

ZOMG USMB is in bed with teh Muslins!

You're just an Islamophobe.

Imagine how hard it is to get someone's attention when your wearing a tent.

Well I see the islam cheer leaders showed up en mass jumping up and down waving their poms poms talking their usual bull shit. All I can think is what a fucking PATHETIC bunch of LOSERS.

What I find odd and appalling about the islam ad is that it says for you "send this woman your MARRIAGE proposal," as if it's BRIDES FOR SALE. That's a far cry from a "DATING SITE." It's common knowledge that in islam, marriages are "arranged," and even to VERY young girls. I'm surprised this site would endorse something like that by allowing an ad for it.

I think it depends on the thread.
I have seen ads for gay military dating sites, anytime anyone talks about DADT.
The ad for this is some gun site. :lol:

"I think it depends on the thread."

This is my impression also

Forum List

Back