What Illegal Aliens Have Done To Saluda SC!

It's a huge issue. I know that SC is having its ass kicked by MS and Surenos gangs. It's unclear, though, if these people are definitely from Mexico/Central America, or if they are from the west/southwest. However, MS is huge in Central America and SUR is big in Mexico, so I would not be surprised if they are illegal aliens.

This is what most of America will look like a generation from now, a third world cesspool. Our elected leaders will only cave to the illegal alien lobby and give more benefits to those same illegals at our expense. Did you know that the Mexican drug cartels are also using our national parks to grow their marijuana? It's easier than smuggling it over the border.

Illegals think that the American southwest belongs to them and that we stole it. And for that reason they think they can come here and do anything they want.And who's stopping them? No one, and of course there many Americans who welcome them with open arms in the spirit of PC multiculturalism and inclusiveness. In your minds there's nothing worse than being called a racist. You'd sooner lose your country than be called a name and that's exactly what's happening.

I figure the coming civil war will divide America roughly at the Mississippi river then move west as the illegals are overpowered. This could be averted if we declare war on Mexico now and claim it as new territory and divide it into new states. It's leaders are very corrupt.

I'll bet many of you Liberals on this board think I'm a racist for what I just wrote. Well you people better wake the fuck up to reality. Did you read in the article how Law Enforcement officials are afraid to do their jobs? That aught to scare the shit out of you. Do you have guns and ammo? If you don't then you better start thinking of other ways to protect you and your family now because the government sworn to protect you will never build a fence on the southern border because it would interfere with the flow of cheap illegal alien slave labor for big business.

Think about that: The government cares more about business than it's citizens.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
There are several bona fide American Citizens in Saluda SC who need to be arrested and thrown in the can for several years.

Slum lords disgust me on so many levels. Employers of illegals are right up there too.

-Joe

The same thing is happening in Little Rock and most of Arkansas. Even the legal immigrants are upset. Our (former Mexican, now American citizen) neighbors owned a jewelry store and were robbed by Mexicans, just like themselves. The wife asked the robbers why they would steal from a fellow Mexican. They told her to shut up or she would be shot. The robbery was recorded and they left fingerprints everywhere. The cops said they were probably illegals and they would be difficult to find. A year and a half later, they still have not been found and they had to close the jewelry store because they lost about $25,000. They now operate a much smaller store in a local mall.

This is what most of America will look like a generation from now, a third world cesspool. Our elected leaders will only cave to the illegal alien lobby and give more benefits to those same illegals at our expense. Did you know that the Mexican drug cartels are also using our national parks to grow their marijuana? It's easier than smuggling it over the border.

Illegals think that the American southwest belongs to them and that we stole it. And for that reason they think they can come here and do anything they want.And who's stopping them? No one, and of course there many Americans who welcome them with open arms in the spirit of PC multiculturalism and inclusiveness. In your minds there's nothing worse than being called a racist. You'd sooner lose your country than be called a name and that's exactly what's happening.

I figure the coming civil war will divide America roughly at the Mississippi river then move west as the illegals are overpowered. This could be averted if we declare war on Mexico now and claim it as new territory and divide it into new states. It's leaders are very corrupt.

I'll bet many of you Liberals on this board think I'm a racist for what I just wrote. Well you people better wake the fuck up to reality. Did you read in the article how Law Enforcement officials are afraid to do their jobs? That aught to scare the shit out of you. Do you have guns and ammo? If you don't then you better start thinking of other ways to protect you and your family now because the government sworn to protect you will never build a fence on the southern border because it would interfere with the flow of cheap illegal alien slave labor for big business.

Think about that: The government cares more about business than it's citizens.

this government is about to have a illegal alien take office...think about that

A Friend sent this to me in an email this morning.

What Illegal Aliens Have Done To

I disagree. Illegals have not done this. American voters have done this. We just had another election. In the 1-2 years preceding the election about 70% of Americans did not want amnesty given to illegals. Then they nominated 2 pro amnesty candidates to represent them. As long as voters are going to elect people that do what they do not want done. These problems as well as other problems are just going to continue. Our government could do something about this but they are not. It could be ended by simply enforcing the laws. However they have no intention on doing this and people vote for them anyway. Someone wrote "you will get the government you deserve" and we are.

Forum List

Back