What If...

Coloradomtnman

Rational and proud of it.
Oct 1, 2008
Denver
There was something to these conspiracy theories? I mean, a lot of people it seems buy into these crazy ideas about the government being behind 911, aliens, the government's staged attack on Pearl Harbor, Obama not being a US citizen, 2012, etc. etc.

Wouldn't that be fucked up?!

I'd feel like an idiot for thinking these people were fools. And then I'd move to some remote Montana cabin and shoot anybody who came near for fear they were FBI agents or aliens. I'd make a really nice aluminum foil helmet though, none of those stupid conical dunce caps, mine would like slick. Maybe I'd have one that was a aluminum foil baseball cap and one that was a sombrero for really sunny days (cause who knows what the sun's rays will do to me since conspiracy theories could be credible!).

Then I would get drunk until Dec. 12, 2012. And on that day I'd send a radio broadcast to God asking him to hurry up with the whole Rapture thing and why is He waiting till the last second anyway.

What would you do?

Mine would be like this:
$tinfoil.jpg

Yes, I know - stereotypical and not very imaginative.

But inside the hat, it would have a giant Hershey kiss. :eusa_drool:

Hi Colorado:

There was something to these conspiracy theories? I mean, a lot of people it seems buy into these crazy ideas about the government being behind 911, aliens, the government's staged attack on Pearl Harbor, Obama not being a US citizen, 2012, etc. etc.

Colorado has his head buried in the sand (like this) and will keep his head buried in the sand (like this) no matter what anyone says. Period. Take a good look at this picture and tell everyone what you see:

93crash2.jpg

Go ahead an give us your honest opinion about what appears in this Official Govt Photograph. I have shown everyone here the evidence (my Flight 93 thread) that this little hole was created in this empty field 'before' these 9/11 attacks (4/20/1994 photograph), but you believe whatever Senor Bushie says; because that is what lemmings do . . .

NoPlaneHere.jpg

Tell us in your own words what appears in this picture of the West Wedge Wall of the Pentagon on 9/11 'before' the roof collapses at 10:15 AM (my thread).

E6A893DC63.jpg

This is another picture of where 'you' want to believe a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed going 530 miles per cotton-picking hour 'and' then you have the gall to come out here and intimate that the Govt is NOT behind these 9/11 attacks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A]WTC 7 Collapse[/ame]

Go ahead and click on the 9-second video of WTC-7 collapsing CD-style into its own footprint in 6.6 seconds (my thread) where this . . .

WTC7Steel.jpg

. . . was transformed into this . . .

wtc7-debris.jpg

. . . neat little pile. Look at the buildings 'around' the little pile and tell us how a real 47-story skyscraper burns down to create this evidence. And you want to sit there with your head up your - i mean - your head in the sand and pretend that someone other than people inside our Federal Government planned and carried out these attacks . . .

I'd feel like an idiot for thinking these people were fools.

You have no problem thinking these people are fools today 'and' that thinking will not change for Colorado, until it is much too late. My thread on how to prepare for the coming Collapse is here, but most of you will go back to sleep . . .

GL,

Terral

People believe in unified conspiracy theories because they trulywant to believe that humankind can't possible screw things up as badly as they do.

Believing that the MASONS or ALIENS (or whatever) are an evil cabal pulling every string helps us to feel better about mankind.

I mean there ARE conspiracies, of course, (alway have been, and always will be) but none have power to the extent that some people seem to think they do.

It's almost a shame that there isn't an overarching world-wide conspiracy grand , really.

At least then we'd know that the adults were in charge.

With all of the red tape and incompetence in any large government, it is hard enough to get simple things accomplished and these conspiracy nuts think they could pull off a grand plan like this without a single hitch and without any one of the many thousands of people spilling the beans??? Pure nonsense.

Go ahead and click on the 9-second video of WTC-7 collapsing CD-style into its own footprint in 6.6 seconds (my thread) where this . . .

WTC7Steel.jpg

wtc7-debris.jpg

. . . neat little pile. Look at the buildings 'around' the little pile and tell us how a real 47-story skyscraper burns down to create this evidence. And you want to sit there with your head up your - i mean - your head in the sand and pretend that someone other than people inside our Federal Government planned and carried out these attacks . . .

If the government was behind it, why would they do a perfect textbook demolition to arouse the suspicion of morons like you? Wouldn't it have been easier to make it fall in a random manner to make it look like the terrorists did it? THINK about your arguments before you speak.

I'd feel like an idiot for thinking these people were fools.[/qupte]

So long as you draw a logical conclusion from the evidence available to you, thee is no reason tofeel such

And then I'd move to some remote Montana cabin and shoot anybody who came near for fear they were FBI agents or aliens.

dale_gribble.jpg

What would you do?

If it's aliens, petition for legal status living amongst them
if it's the neochristian god, ask why it's so bipolar, misogynistic, and evil
it it's the jews, see if i can marry into the conspiracy ;)
if it's the masons, see if I can weasel my way into a membership

Hi Colorado:

NoPlaneHere.jpg

Tell us in your own words what appears in this picture of the West Wedge Wall of the Pentagon on 9/11 'before' the roof collapses at 10:15 AM

It looks like there was a fire, Terral, following some sort of trauma to the building that managed to push cleanly through the (nearly) empty, reinforced side oft he structure and magically cause the gas station and freeway footage to disappear. That is is my initial impression upon seeing the picture in question.

but most of you will go back to sleep . . .

I like sleep... I wish I didn't hae stuff to do today:doubt:

Ya go ahead and tell us how MONTHS of work were accomplished in just 8 hours and with no one the wiser?

People are stupid.

People believe in unified conspiracy theories because they trulywant to believe that humankind can't possible screw things up as badly as they do.

Believing that the MASONS or ALIENS (or GOD) is pulling every string helps us to feel better about mankind.
...y.

At least then we'd know that the adults were in charge.

Fxed that for ya ;)

With all of the red tape and incompetence in any large government, it is hard enough to get simple things accomplished and these conspiracy nuts think they could pull off a grand plan like this without a single hitch and without any one of the many thousands of people spilling the beans??? Pure nonsense.

That is one of the biggest hurdles I se when it comes to this; I'm simply not sure the Fed is competent enough to pull something like this off

If the government was behind it, why would they do a perfect textbook demolition to arouse the suspicion of morons like you?

Why? people like Terral are dismissed the moment they speak of the possibility of a conspiracy and the public has no memory or intellect. Why would the fed, if they were behind these actions, bother what they'd think?

Wouldn't it have been easier to make it fall in a random manner to make it look like the terrorists did it?

It would have been easier to not pull building seven, but the masses already forgot about that.... Most people are stupid. Nearly all large groups of people lack any ability to think

Hi Colorado:

Colorado has his head buried in the sand (like this) and will keep his head buried in the sand (like this) no matter what anyone says. Period. Take a good look at this picture and tell everyone what you see:

93crash2.jpg

Go ahead an give us your honest opinion about what appears in this Official Govt Photograph. I have shown everyone here the evidence (my Flight 93 thread) that this little hole was created in this empty field 'before' these 9/11 attacks (4/20/1994 photograph), but you believe whatever Senor Bushie says; because that is what lemmings do . . .

NoPlaneHere.jpg

Tell us in your own words what appears in this picture of the West Wedge Wall of the Pentagon on 9/11 'before' the roof collapses at 10:15 AM (my thread).

E6A893DC63.jpg

This is another picture of where 'you' want to believe a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed going 530 miles per cotton-picking hour 'and' then you have the gall to come out here and intimate that the Govt is NOT behind these 9/11 attacks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A]WTC 7 Collapse[/ame]

WTC7Steel.jpg

wtc7-debris.jpg

I'd feel like an idiot for thinking these people were fools.

You have no problem thinking these people are fools today 'and' that thinking will not change for Colorado, until it is much too late. My thread on how to prepare for the coming Collapse is here, but most of you will go back to sleep . . .

GL,

Terral

Terral,

EPIC FAIL.

I have a friend that saw the plane that hit the Pentagon 3 seconds before it happened.

He was in Seven Corners, getting into his car. He heard a plane that sounded too low and looked up at it. What he saw was a plane a few hundred feet off the ground, or less. There were some people who had pulled the shades on the windows up and he saw their faces, that's how low they were at that point. It isn't something that he likes to talk about much less remember and he nightmares for weeks afterward.

So, play out you little masturbatory fantasy, but just know that you are absolutely and 100% wrong.

Hi Tech:

Terral,

EPIC FAIL.

I have a friend that saw the plane that hit the Pentagon 3 seconds before it happened.

OIC. So, Tech has a friend . . . Wonderful. Where are the pictures of a crashed 100-ton Jetliner? Oh, you have none . . .

He was in Seven Corners, getting into his car . . .

What gave Tech the idea that I have "IDIOT" plastered across my forehead? None of your BS 'talk' means anything at all. ZERO. If you want to 'claim' that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed ANYWHERE, then by all means show us your evidence.

The pictures I have already posted above (with links) say that never happened. Somebody came along and moved his mouth :)eusa_whistle:) and the Tech :)cuckoo:) swallowed that BS hook, line and sinker 'and' that says more about Tech :)confused:) than anybody here . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Tech:

Terral,

EPIC FAIL.

OIC. So, Tech has a friend . . . Wonderful. Where are the pictures of a crashed 100-ton Jetliner? Oh, you have none . . .

He was in Seven Corners, getting into his car . . .

What gave Tech the idea that I have "IDIOT" plastered across my forehead? None of your BS 'talk' means anything at all. ZERO. If you want to 'claim' that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed ANYWHERE, then by all means show us your evidence.

The pictures I have already posted above (with links) say that never happened. Somebody came along and moved his mouth :)eusa_whistle:) and the Tech :)cuckoo:) swallowed that BS hook, line and sinker 'and' that says more about Tech :)confused:) than anybody here . . .

GL,

Terral

Yes Teral, apparently they wrote IDIOT on your forehead with a nail gun because you are clearly brain damaged.

Were you at the Pentagon on 9/11? I was.

You think you know more than people who were there? Who saw it with their own two eyes? Lessee, who am I gonna believe, Teral or my lying eyes? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........leeemeee think .... NUTTER!!! :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I repeat my question: What physical evidence is there that a the plane in question is ion that hole? I'm not seeing anything remotely conclusive. It's like me saying there's a jet in my backyard- the distinct lack of evidence would lead everyone here to call bullshit

I repeat my question: What physical evidence is there that a the plane in question is ion that hole? I'm not seeing anything remotely conclusive. It's like me saying there's a jet in my backyard- the distinct lack of evidence would lead everyone here to call bullshit

Which site are you talking about? PA or VA?

Hi Tech:

Were you at the Pentagon on 9/11? I was . . .

Now we only need your pictures of AA77 crashed anywhere! Funny how all we see is more stupid TALK :)cuckoo:). That's funny. If the Tech wants to engage in a real Pentagon Debate, then bump one of my thread and let's see your evidence.

This Is What Happened At The Pentagon

9:31

The only problem is that the Tech does not have enough knowledge of the Pentagon 'attacks' (9:31:39 AM 'and' 9:36:27 AM = pic) to carry on a good conversation . . . Perhaps he is chicken . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]Oh Yeah! He Is Definitely A Chicken![/ame]

Then, start your own thread in this USMB Conspiracy Theories Forum proving that AA77 crashed into the Pentagon. :0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Nutter Terral,

I don't need to provide proof for what I say. I was there. I know what happened and like most people with a brain firing on all cylinders, I know a 100 ton jet liner within 3 seconds of the Pentagon did not disappear in mid-air to be replaced by a missile fired from a non-existent jet.

You on the otherhand have a lot to prove. You have to refute the testimony of the hundreds of people who were on I-395 stuck in traffic by the Pentagon as the plane impacted the building. You have to refute all the people who were on route 110 on the same side of the Pentagon as the plane flew into the Building. You have to refute all the people in Seven corners who watched the plane fly over them low in the direction of the Pentagon (and the ones in the taller buildings there that saw it hit.)

Believe me, we're all real sorry we didn't have handy cams there so we could show your sorry, pathetic ass exactly how wrong you are. You just have to take our word for it.

Your grainy pathetic film that fails to prove your point is completely inadequate to the task you are presented.

Another EPIC FAILURE TO PRESENT ANY TANGIBLE EVIDENCE!

The burden is on you, not me.

terral, you post the same shit that has already been debunks 6 ways from sunday and then wonder why no one takes you seriously

Forum List

Back