What If....

suckit

Nov 9, 2018
What if the only way to stop illegal immigration from those driven to desperation from overpopulation they are responsible for is to shoot them. Would you be willing to go there? If not, you may as well throw open the borders. Because you've already lost, surrendered, knuckled under, bent over to take it up the butt, have been defeated, etc. The best you are doing is just delaying things a little. It's a good thing we don't have a land border with places like Pakistan, India, China, Liberia, etc.

Also, I heard about the pointless deployment of some U.S. troops to the mexican border costing around 140 million dollars. And the incredible cost of just a 6 mile section of border wall. What if bullets were a LOT cheaper. Would you be willing to use them? Also, how about if instead of using soldiers we hired mercenaries. We sure as hell used them a lot in Afghanistan. And they aren't required to play by the same rules and the military. Which the mexicans probably see as just another weakness.

Also, I heard about the pointless deployment of some U.S. troops to the mexican border costing around 140 million dollars.

I believe it would be pointless to have open borders, and just allow anyone to come into the country. A lot of people don't even like America. And to some, they rather come in here and kill as many Americans as possible.
To some extent, I agree that it would be quite expensive for the wall.
But since no one has come with some logical and economic decision how we can keep these "illegals" out of the country; the wall is necessary. As for the deployment of our troops at the border; well...I believe these people that are coming are not very nice people. Who really knows what they may do once they come into the United States (if they are even allowed at all).
This Immigrant issue has been with us for decades. It's only now someone (Trump) is doing something about it.

What if the only way to stop illegal immigration from those driven to desperation from overpopulation they are responsible for is to shoot them. Would you be willing to go there? If not, you may as well throw open the borders. Because you've already lost, surrendered, knuckled under, bent over to take it up the butt, have been defeated, etc. The best you are doing is just delaying things a little. It's a good thing we don't have a land border with places like Pakistan, India, China, Liberia, etc.

Also, I heard about the pointless deployment of some U.S. troops to the mexican border costing around 140 million dollars. And the incredible cost of just a 6 mile section of border wall. What if bullets were a LOT cheaper. Would you be willing to use them? Also, how about if instead of using soldiers we hired mercenaries. We sure as hell used them a lot in Afghanistan. And they aren't required to play by the same rules and the military. Which the mexicans probably see as just another weakness.
How about if we just don’t give them a job or a damn American dime for anything? You good with that?

What if the only way to stop illegal immigration from those driven to desperation from overpopulation they are responsible for is to shoot them. Would you be willing to go there?

Yes, absolutely.

A foreign invasion—no matter what form it takes—is an act of war. We need to treat it as such.

If they don't want to be shot and killed, then they need to stay the f••• away from our borders.

• Banned
Also, I heard about the pointless deployment of some U.S. troops to the mexican border costing around 140 million dollars.

I believe it would be pointless to have open borders, and just allow anyone to come into the country. A lot of people don't even like America. And to some, they rather come in here and kill as many Americans as possible.
To some extent, I agree that it would be quite expensive for the wall.
But since no one has come with some logical and economic decision how we can keep these "illegals" out of the country; the wall is necessary. As for the deployment of our troops at the border; well...I believe these people that are coming are not very nice people. Who really knows what they may do once they come into the United States (if they are even allowed at all).
This Immigrant issue has been with us for decades. It's only now someone (Trump) is doing something about it.

My advice to you would be to stop believing any of the bullshit spin they put on stories in the news. In fact, whatever they say, the opposite is most likely to be true.

Take the open boarders issue. WE ALREADY HAVE OPEN BORDERS! Have you never seen videos of any of the border stations between the U.S. and mexico? There are always cars as far as the eyes can see lined up waiting to cross into the U.S. And that doesn't take into account those who just walk across. It amazes me that anybody even tries to sneak into the U.S.

Also, I remember hearing somewhere that somewhere around 98% of illegals who try to sneak into the U.S. eventually succeeds. I think the number is closer to somewhere around 300%. Because there are MANY illegals who have been deported more than once.

As for the wall, from what I hear, many illegals are now just taking a one way plane ride up to Canada. Because there is no wall up there. As it is, mexicans are going into debt to mexican gangs to pay $8000.00 to be smuggled into the U.S. A plane ticket to Canada costs far less than that. That aside, how about making a long minefield for a border instead of a wall. It would be FAR cheaper. And judging from the border between South and North Korea, damn effective!

Next, a logical and economic way to keep illegals out of the country would be to start sending those they catch back over the border using either catapults or wood chippers. But people around here aren't allowed to make voice such opinions. Also, another way would to do what the liar Trump said he would do. And which got him elected. But never did it. Which was to deport 11 million illegals. There was a precedent when President Eisenhower deported 1.5 million illegals in "Operation Wetback." If Trump had kept his promise, the new caravan of illegals from Central America wouldn't have even started the journey.

• Banned

How about if we just don’t give them a job or a damn American dime for anything? You good with that?

Capitalism thrives on slavery. Or if that isn't allowed, wage slavery. Those making the money off it control everything you think and say. They also control things like this forum. So not giving them jobs is just a pipe dream. There are those out there who would say that open warfare and genocide are the only options that would work. Are you good with that?

Capitalism thrives on slavery. Or if that isn't allowed, wage slavery. Those making the money off it control everything you think and say. They also control things like this forum. So not giving them jobs is just a pipe dream. There are those out there who would say that open warfare and genocide are the only options that would work. Are you good with that?
I would disagree. Are you good with that?

• Banned
Shooting them is acceptable. Then leave the bodies to rot as a warning.

If shooting them is acceptable, how about making a wide forest of impaled mexican bodies along the U.S.-mexico border. You would have to admit that would make a far better warning. Though one problem with that is that there would be many brainwashed white traitors who would cry about doing so to the "good" ones. But separating the "good" ones from the bad ones is a ploy used to sucker people into defeat. Only a fool would fall for that.

What if the only way to stop illegal immigration from those driven to desperation from overpopulation they are responsible for is to shoot them. Would you be willing to go there?

Yes, absolutely.

A foreign invasion—no matter what form it takes—is an act of war. We need to treat it as such.

If they don't want to be shot and killed, then they need to stay the f••• away from our borders.

You couldn't be more right. If your country becomes occupied through violent or "peaceful" means, it is still occupied. So it doesn't matter in which way it is done when the end result is the same. And when getting rid of them through peaceful means is doomed to failure, as reality is showing, what alternative does that leave you with. That is, besides surrender. And I don't support surrender.

I would disagree. Are you good with that?

Feel free to disagree all you want. Because unlike this or any other forum, I support free speech. No matter how objectionable it may be to others. Not that I find what you said all that objectionable. But if you have a better idea, that would work, I would like to hear it.

Forum List

Back