Jul 15, 2016
Moms says when they removed me from the womb Dad asked, "Will he live or die".
From what I've been told Dr. Dropabuck was a betting man and drinker and he owed, he owed big
"3 to 1 says he won't make it", said the doc as he pulled the twisted cord from my neck.
"I'll take that bet and you're gunna regret betting against my boy", Dad said as he slapped $500 down on the bed.
Now before anyone comes up with some wiseass comment let me clarify....That was the doctor's fee and Dad always said I was worth twice that.
So they named me Willy Liverdye.
I was a registered democrat until Bill looked me in the eye and lied, "I did not have sex....."
I left the democrat party and never looked back.
I won't join the GOP and I can't support today's progressive democrat party.
I consider myself conservative with liberal tendencies.
Married 32yrs with kids and grand kids.
My boys are Sgts in the USMC. Spent 9mos in Afghan.
I'm pro-choice and I believe in capital punishment. Abortion is murder and I'm sick and tired of the useful idiots who say otherwise.
I brew my own beer.
I went to church for a long time but never met Jesus. I quit going when the plate came around a second time during New Years Eve service.
Maybe I did meet Jesus.
Believe whatever you want but your beliefs don't trump mine.
Pay for your stuff and I'll pay for mine.
Equal opportunity is freedom
Equal outcome is tyranny.

Moms says when they removed me from the womb Dad asked, "Will he live or die".
From what I've been told Dr. Dropabuck was a betting man and drinker and he owed, he owed big
"3 to 1 says he won't make it", said the doc as he pulled the twisted cord from my neck.
"I'll take that bet and you're gunna regret betting against my boy", Dad said as he slapped $500 down on the bed.
Now before anyone comes up with some wiseass comment let me clarify....That was the doctor's fee and Dad always said I was worth twice that.
So they named me Willy Liverdye.
I was a registered democrat until Bill looked me in the eye and lied, "I did not have sex....."
I left the democrat party and never looked back.
I won't join the GOP and I can't support today's progressive democrat party.
I consider myself conservative with liberal tendencies.
Married 32yrs with kids and grand kids.
My boys are Sgts in the USMC. Spent 9mos in Afghan.
I'm pro-choice and I believe in capital punishment. Abortion is murder and I'm sick and tired of the useful idiots who say otherwise.
I brew my own beer.
I went to church for a long time but never met Jesus. I quit going when the plate came around a second time during New Years Eve service.
Maybe I did meet Jesus.
Believe whatever you want but your beliefs don't trump mine.
Pay for your stuff and I'll pay for mine.
Equal opportunity is freedom
Equal outcome is tyranny.
Welcome to USMB, I think we'll get along pretty well. It's nice to meet you. I'm also a Conservative.

Your boys are among the best this country has to offer. I'd like to thank them for their service.

:welcome: willy... I might put some money on you surviving around here...

upload_2016-7-15_5-43-40.png

Forum List

Back