What If?

hey its true Luddely , the Mexicans and liberals , dems proposed the day with great fanfare and nothing negative happened . Everyone just went to work , some dishwashers and waiters , gardeners , carwashers got fired or the independents just lost some money if they stayed home . It was a good day fer me but a flop for them Luddely !!

You're right. I remember it. There was far less traffic on the highways also.

there you go OldGlory , it was a good day . There were calls for MORE of those type days , more days without a Mexican .

there you go OldGlory , it was a good day . There were calls for MORE of those type days , more days without a Mexican .

Let me be clear here though. I don't object to Mexicans that are here legally only those here illegally or and that includes all illegals.

no one , not me anyway is going after any particular race or ethnicity . Course I want to stop ALL immigration and that includes everyone !!

no one , not me anyway is going after any particular race or ethnicity . Course I want to stop ALL immigration and that includes everyone !!

Well, I wouldn't mind a moratorium on immigration for awhile till our economy and job situation improves. I'd like to see more diversity in our immigration numbers also. You of course are entitled to your opinion and I will at least not personally attack you or use profanity over it.

I've said it over and over to Unkatore OldGlory , there was about 200 million people in the USA in 1970 and in 2010 there were about 308 million and that's not counting illegals . One guy the other day was advocating 500 million people in the USA but I find that to be objectionable .

Doesn't really matter , its just my thoughts OldGlory , thankfully I'm 65 so its the immigration advocates and their kids that will inherit what they build !!

I've said it over and over to Unkatore OldGlory , there was about 200 million people in the USA in 1970 and in 2010 there were about 308 million and that's not counting illegals . One guy the other day was advocating 500 million people in the USA but I find that to be objectionable .

500 million in this country is objectionable. Even the experts say that our ideal population was at 200 million. Some people in here need to read up on what the "carrying capacity" of a nation is. It's not about land mass.

Doesn't really matter , its just my thoughts OldGlory , thankfully I'm 65 so its the immigration advocates and their kids that will inherit what they build !!

Well, I'm in my early 70's and with years comes wisdom. The stupidity of those younger in regards to population growth via illegal immigration or too much legal immigration especially from one ethnic group will come back to bite them in the behind.

well , that's my concern also OldGlory , China and the USA are comparable as far as land mass , we have better food growing ability so feeding and housing increased numbers would be no problem . I just don't want the numbers or numbers anywhere near Chinas and I agree with the 200 million as that's the numbers when I was growing up .

Forum List

Back