What If?

Warning. Clicking on that link will cause the immediate death of many brain cells.

Seriously, its as full of lies and misinformation as the OP.

There are not 20 million illegals in the US. The actual number is likely less than half that.

They are not all Mexicans. Illegals come from almost all countries and are here for many different reasons.

RWs have gotten really dumb on the subject of illegal immigration and Mexico.

BTW, one of the reason why we can never know how many HUMAN BEINGS are here illegally is brain dead RWs refuse to issue them driving licenses.

See, they actually think that people don't drive if they don't have licenses.

Yeah, I know. They're just plain DUMB.

lol...just "no they wouldnt" no elaboration or explanation. Just blurt out "no they wouldnt".
So...why not?

I think that the gov should remove American workers from their positions and give every single one of those jobs to illegals with a 3-8 dollar an hr decrease in pay! No bennies and longer work hours too.and those jobs pay so little that NOW they qualify for gov assistance. So give them that too! Jeez! Now tell them that its all ok. Dont worry. We wont bother you.
And give them driver licence's so they can get to those jobs. In fact, lets revoke all those driver lincence's from those fired x employees. They wont need it anymore.
Why do you care more about illegals more than citizens?

The rich would bitch....
...but the unemployed would be working

No they wouldn't.

I agree. 39% of blacks and 10% of whites are a permanent welfare underclass who don't know how to work. They're now fifth generation cradle to grave wards of the state. I'm sure there are some who'd like to break their chains, people who want to work and to have a degree of self-esteem, but abject poverty and illiteracy are hurdles just far too great for most to surmount. They're nothing but the old Roman mob, kept barely alive for no other reason than a vote. They mean as much to the Democratic Party of 2014, as they did to the Democratic Party of 1859.

Warning. Clicking on that link will cause the immediate death of many brain cells.

There are not 20 million illegals in the US. The actual number is likely less than half that.

They are not all Mexicans. Illegals come from almost all countries and are here for many different reasons.

The rich would bitch....

No they wouldn't.

I agree. 39% of blacks and 10% of whites are a permanent welfare underclass who don't know how to work. They're now fifth generation cradle to grave wards of the state. I'm sure there are some who'd like to break their chains, people who want to work and to have a degree of self-esteem, but abject poverty and illiteracy are hurdles just far too great for most to surmount. They're nothing but the old Roman mob, kept barely alive for no other reason than a vote. They mean as much to the Democratic Party of 2014, as they did to the Democratic Party of 1859.

If I were on welfare and welfare payed more than a job, I would stay on welfare.

The rich would bitch....

No they wouldn't.

If I were on welfare and welfare payed more than a job, I would stay on welfare.
I never saw welfare paying 5 grand a month...so I stayed self employed...

wot was it , 10 years ago they had ' A DAY WITHOUT A MEXICAN ' in los angeles . Nothing of any consequence happened and it was a big joke . If 20 million went home I think that it'd be a good thing . Carnicerias would become bucther shops again , more Taco Bells would open and new authentico taco shops would be opened by Henry and Melinda or Americans named Jose and Maria .

The rich would bitch....

No they wouldn't.

I never saw welfare paying 5 grand a month...so I stayed self employed...

Yabut, Windship has a really shitty job.

Its SO bad that picking crops looks good.

wot was it , 10 years ago they had ' A DAY WITHOUT A MEXICAN ' in los angeles . Nothing of any consequence happened and it was a big joke . If 20 million went home I think that it'd be a good thing . Carnicerias would become bucther shops again , more Taco Bells would open and new authentico taco shops would be opened by Henry and Melinda or Americans named Jose and Maria .

You are good for a laugh.

I'll give you that.

Dumb as a frikken stump but good for a laugh.

Last edited:

The majority are Mexicans or other Latinos. Are you disputing that?

BTW, one of the reason why we can never know how many HUMAN BEINGS are here illegally is brain dead RWs refuse to issue them driving licenses.

See, they actually think that people don't drive if they don't have licenses.

Yeah, I know. They're just plain DUMB.

I'd be thrilled to give illegals driver's licenses if it meant they were going to be deported for being identified as such.

hey its true Luddely , the Mexicans and liberals , dems proposed the day with great fanfare and nothing negative happened . Everyone just went to work , some dishwashers and waiters , gardeners , carwashers got fired or the independents just lost some money if they stayed home . It was a good day fer me but a flop for them Luddely !!

Forum List

Back