What If?

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
The MSM were recently told us that David Petreaus is now willing to appear before Congress. Will he change his previous testimony that the Benghazi attacl was caused by a video no one has yet seen?
What if, Petreaus claims that it was all a lie made up by the Oblamer regime?
Will Democrats destroy this man?

Can you imagine the questions by Committee members?
Excuse me General, were you forced to make the statement about the video by the President or members of his White House Staff?
When were you apprised of the impending Benghazi attack?
Were you aware that al-Qaeda prisoners were kept at the Benghazi Annex by the CIA?

A lot of What if's. We can only hope that the WEST Point Honor system still lives in the brain of General David Petreaus.

What if Beck paid Petreaus off and made up the whole affair stunt in a giant ploy to try and make Obama look bad?

If the general lied the first time it doesn't matter why, if he was told to and he followed what he knew was an unlawful order, he deserves to go to jail, period end of story. Then other issues can be delt with. Maobama can do any freaking thing he wants because he is immune to impeachment with the current senate. He would have to kill someone on camera to ever have to worry.

What if Beck paid Petreaus off and made up the whole affair stunt in a giant ploy to try and make Obama look bad?

Then I'd say General Petreaus is a complete fool to ruin his marriage, career, and reputation all in one fell swoop. Only a person like you would pose an illogical question of that sort.

Has anyone ever seen a party so eager to change the subject from an election? Consevatives get more cartoonish every day it seems

Is it a change from the election, or is it closely linked to the election?

What if the government faked Benghazi to cover up the truth about the original 9/11???

Then you're more a complete fool than everyone believes you are.

Nope I heard they faked it in the Arizona desert. Open your eyes sheeple!!! Everything in the history of all time is a coverup!!!

Forum List

Back