What if...

What if? What if? What if? I love Sarah Palin. She's cute. She's smart. She can draw a crowd. And I believe that most of what she says is true. Pile all of that on top of knowing how to field dress a moose and you have a terrific woman there. I dare say that inspite of all the fun being poked at her, she is just as qualifed, if not more, than the dip-shit we have in office now. Besides, she'd look better on national tv than Owe Bama does.

Cute, yes, smart, well, smart isn't the word for her, industrious is a better word for Palin. She knows how to promote herself. The ultimate beauty queen!

Crap, a lot of Alaska women know how to field dress a moose! Most of what she says is the truth according to Sarah, it isn't that she out right lies, she just gets confused on the issues and the truth.

She will say anything that will make her a dollar. I saw her in action, first hand in Alaska! I don't fault her for making the bucks, but I do get a little irritated with her nasal voice quality! Nails on a chalk board.

What if? What if? What if? I love Sarah Palin. She's cute. She's smart. She can draw a crowd. And I believe that most of what she says is true. Pile all of that on top of knowing how to field dress a moose and you have a terrific woman there. I dare say that inspite of all the fun being poked at her, she is just as qualifed, if not more, than the dip-shit we have in office now. Besides, she'd look better on national tv than Owe Bama does.

Sarah Palin was a very nice person, who has turned into a very, very evil and selfish person.

She started as an very average, but good looking woman. She ran for and one a job as a local town mayor - great for her.

She, along with alot of Alaskians were fed up with Alaskan politics and felt that ANYONE was better than the corrupt a$$holes that were running Alaska. After all having a grossly unknowledgeable gvernor really couldn't be worse than having a bunch of highly knowledgeable but corrupt a$$holes running the state. Besides states don't make war - so how much harm could she do

Then came along John McCain - desparate to find a running mate and unaware of Alaskan politics, neither he nor his campaign could imagine that a person so lacking in the fundamental knowledge of history, economics or everything else could possibly have been elected governor of a state.

The fact is that people who go into politics are almost alway people who are fastinated by polictics and hostory and economics and every other things related to running a government from the time they are young children. Sarah, though a nice person, was not.

And so Sarah, still a forceful speaker, accepted the nomination. OF course a person having np interest throughout their lives in history and economics and diplomacy and every other thing related to politikcs had no idea what a huge resovior of knowledge they lacked.

But she found that out.

But then this otherwise very nice lady, who had, not by herself, made a big mistake, instead of doing the right thing - fade into oblivion -decided to capitalize on her situation.

For there were millions of Americans who lacked the prerequisite knowledge required to hold a major office of the federal government. They lacking in knowledge themselves, could not recognise the Sarah's lack of knowledge - and she, for purely capitalistic and grossly unpatriotic reason - decided to take advantage of that fact.

This is when Sarah turned evil.

She knows very well that she is nothing but a bag of hot air - taken advantage of people who are as ingnorant of politics as she is.

But like Liberati she's laughing all th eway to the bank!

Sarah Palin was a very nice person, who has turned into a very, very evil and selfish person.

She started as an very average, but good looking woman. She ran for and one a job as a local town mayor - great for her.

She, along with alot of Alaskians were fed up with Alaskan politics and felt that ANYONE was better than the corrupt a$$holes that were running Alaska. After all having a grossly unknowledgeable gvernor really couldn't be worse than having a bunch of highly knowledgeable but corrupt a$$holes running the state. Besides states don't make war - so how much harm could she do

Then came along John McCain - desparate to find a running mate and unaware of Alaskan politics, neither he nor his campaign could imagine that a person so lacking in the fundamental knowledge of history, economics or everything else could possibly have been elected governor of a state.

The fact is that people who go into politics are almost alway people who are fastinated by polictics and hostory and economics and every other things related to running a government from the time they are young children. Sarah, though a nice person, was not.

And so Sarah, still a forceful speaker, accepted the nomination. OF course a person having np interest throughout their lives in history and economics and diplomacy and every other thing related to politikcs had no idea what a huge resovior of knowledge they lacked.

But she found that out.

But then this otherwise very nice lady, who had, not by herself, made a big mistake, instead of doing the right thing - fade into oblivion -decided to capitalize on her situation.

For there were millions of Americans who lacked the prerequisite knowledge required to hold a major office of the federal government. They lacking in knowledge themselves, could not recognise the Sarah's lack of knowledge - and she, for purely capitalistic and grossly unpatriotic reason - decided to take advantage of that fact.

This is when Sarah turned evil.

She knows very well that she is nothing but a bag of hot air - taken advantage of people who are as ingnorant of politics as she is.

But like Liberati she's laughing all th eway to the bank!

(A visit to Dr. Lumpy's)

Okay now... just lay back on the couch..

So..tell me.. just how long have you been having these fantasies?

She is fun to listen to, she is positive, she is enthusiastic. Providing you are not a duck or a moose, she seems like great company.

and her enemies are by and large sleazy, boring, self absorbed jack asses whose only response to her is either whine or sour grapes.

What if the Palin haters went a whole day without pleasuring in smear?

i'd save that advice for the obama-haters if i were you.

i can't speak for anyone else. but i don't hate her. however, as long as you rightwingnut loons think she's all that, we'll keep making fun of her (and you) like y'all deserve.

Well Miss Jillian 'Betty Boop' Princess ... thank for your advice. I'll take it into consideration. As far as your unwarranted attempt to insult me, it didn't work. And I do believe the only time I have ever spoken directly to YOU was to ask you to post some facts on when Charles Krauthammer was wrong over the past several years. I'm still listening to the chirping crickets. My comment was not directed at YOU personally, but you seem to have taken it that way. Oh well for you. If the shoe fits, wear it.

You don't know anything about me, so how do you know what I deserve and don't deserve? How do YOU know I 'think she's all that'? How do you know how far to the right I lean? Hmmmm? Stop painting all conservative right-leaning folks with such a broad brush, would you. It's really getting old.

Forum List

Back