What if...

Let me put it this way, I never heard of Tina Fey until Sarah Palin so I think that Fey owes Palin a great deal.

I love playing historical "what if?"

My favorite is "what if Eleanor Roosevelt's nipples could transmit the Emperor Tojo's thoughts to radio?"

Do you think Lucy Mercer might have been out of a job?

Last edited:
What if... Frogen came home early from the bar and found uscitizen sitting at his kitchen table?

Is Unny a man or a woman?

Is Unny naked on my table?

And most importantly of all, does Unny know if the Nazis have found the lost Yeti of the Amazon?

What if...xsited1 was a mild mannered reporter working for the, "Daily Planet".. ?

What if the numbers for the next powerball were 3,7,34,40,52 and the power was 16.

I would rent out the vault at the Federal reserve here downtown and swim naked through it.

What if? What if? What if? I love Sarah Palin. She's cute. She's smart. She can draw a crowd. And I believe that most of what she says is true. Pile all of that on top of knowing how to field dress a moose and you have a terrific woman there. I dare say that inspite of all the fun being poked at her, she is just as qualifed, if not more, than the dip-shit we have in office now. Besides, she'd look better on national tv than Owe Bama does.

What if? What if? What if? I love Sarah Palin. She's cute. She's smart. She can draw a crowd. And I believe that most of what she says is true. Pile all of that on top of knowing how to field dress a moose and you have a terrific woman there. I dare say that inspite of all the fun being poked at her, she is just as qualifed, if not more, than the dip-shit we have in office now. Besides, she'd look better on national tv than Owe Bama does.

I agree with you, my only problem is when she does that high pitched thing with her voice, it makes are dogs bark..

Forum List

Back