What if you were born a Kurd?

The Kurds are one of those people who have been screwed by history time after time.

They have been fighting for (and deserve) their own state since the collapse of the Ottoman Empire.

I would be in a hot relationship with Little Miss Muffet

66910.jpg

And suffer from a severe case of arachnophobia :eek:

spider.jpg

Last edited:
well noone cares bcoz everyone cares about owns interests not the peoples , the world needs a brave courageous leader .

We have gotten into enough trouble with Icons and Idols. How about considering clarity of Purpose and Sincerity of Heart, just for a change of pace? See what kind of mileage you get out of it? ;)

My apologies if you considered my post 'trolling' - I was actually agreeing with you.

I've been wondering if 'Kurdistan' will declare itself in 'Iraq' soon - given the turmoil in Syria, I suspect the Kurdish-majority area there would secede and try to join up.....

Whether the Turks would be smart enough to just allow their Kurdish-majority area to secede, I don't know - I tend to doubt it.

It would be their chance to 'make up for' the Armenian genocide and their attempts to take over Cyprus....

Best bathroom graffiti.

"Here I sit buns a flexin
Just gave birth to another Texan".

Ohh the title said "Kurd" sorry.... ;)

I'd be celebrating Saladin's birthday.....if it was known....

Saladin has nothing to do with "Kurdish nationalism".
The Ayyubids have their name from Saladdin's father (Ayyub).

Bernard Lewis: The Arabs in History
Though the Ayyubids themselves were Kurds in origin, their regime was of Turkish Seljuq type. The ruling element was a military autocracy of Turkish praetorians, often able to control the Ayyubid Sultan himself.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/The-Arabs-History-Bernard-Lewis/dp/0192803107]Amazon.com: The Arabs in History (9780192803108): Bernard Lewis: Books[/ame]

The Zengid dynasty who ruled that part of the world (modern-day Syria) on behalf of the Seljuks left only a 11 year old boy behind when its leader died.
So the military caste decided to give Saladin the representative power, who himself was a rebellous commander under command of Zengids.
Zengid dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

well he did not fight for kurdistan he fought for islam and islam and muslim countries have pretty much killed , done genocide and stolen our home lands , we chose the wrong religion and we are paying the price for it .

Kurds burn down Christian shops (video) selling alcohole, Christians begin exodus from KRG.
No Christians were killed in the riots against Christian store owners. Local officials say they were not specifically targeted because of their religion, but because the mobs who burned their stores — and the conservative clerics who had incited them — viewed the alcohol sales as un-Islamic.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/11/w...-iraqi-christians-decline.html?pagewanted=all

[youtube]VV3CXlEwTOw[/youtube]

In May 2012, Islamist Kurds almost stormed the KRG parliament.
Islamic Kurds Outraged Against Blasphemous Article, not Killing of Kurds During Anfal - IKJ News

pb120508kurdsjb01photob.jpg

Last edited:
I'd be celebrating Saladin's birthday.....if it was known....

Saladin has nothing to do with "Kurdish nationalism".
The Ayyubids have their name from Saladdin's father (Ayyub).

Bernard Lewis: The Arabs in History
Though the Ayyubids themselves were Kurds in origin, their regime was of Turkish Seljuq type. The ruling element was a military autocracy of Turkish praetorians, often able to control the Ayyubid Sultan himself.

Salahadin was a "Kurd" not an Arab stop mixing up the facts ok !

Ṣalāḥ ad-Dīn Yūsuf ibn Ayyūb (Arabic: صلاح الدين يوسف بن أيوب*, Ṣalāḥ ad-Dīn Yūsuf ibn Ayyūb, Kurdish: سه*لاحه*دین ئه*یوبی, Selah'edînê Eyubî) (ca. 1138 – March 4, 1193), better known in the Western world as Saladin, was a Kurdish Muslim, who became the first Sultan of Egypt and Syria, and founded the Ayyubid dynasty. He led Muslim opposition to the Franks and other European Crusaders in the Levant. At the height of his power, his sultanate included Egypt, Syria, Mesopotamia, Hejaz, Yemen, and parts of North Africa.

Saladin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back