What if you were at the Florida school board shooting?

Pax Romana

Rookie
Nov 23, 2010
For this scenario, let's assume that it was your local school board and that the old purse lady who attacked Clay "V" Duke was replaced by you. What would you have done? I would have tackled him to the floor, then he would have probably shot me in the shoulder in the struggle, but I'd still manage to overpower him and beat him down, wrangling the gun from him. Then I'd hold him at gun point and decide whether or not I feel like killing him or not. But more likely than not, I would not kill him, maybe shoot out his knee caps though to prevent him from hurting anyone or escaping. I would then make a citizens arrest, and use my leverage for saving the school board to enact policies that I believe in. I'd also receive medical help for my shot shoulder, but it would have just been a minor wound, and I would fully recover. So what would you have done in this situation?

For this scenario, let's assume that it was your local school board and that the old purse lady who attacked Clay "V" Duke was replaced by you. What would you have done? I would have tackled him to the floor, then he would have probably shot me in the shoulder in the struggle, but I'd still manage to overpower him and beat him down, wrangling the gun from him. Then I'd hold him at gun point and decide whether or not I feel like killing him or not. But more likely than not, I would not kill him, maybe shoot out his knee caps though to prevent him from hurting anyone or escaping. I would then make a citizens arrest, and use my leverage for saving the school board to enact policies that I believe in. I'd also receive medical help for my shot shoulder, but it would have just been a minor wound, and I would fully recover. So what would you have done in this situation?

Buz!... Buz!.... Buz! .... Oh my.... time to wake up.....Wow... what a dream... I could leap tall buildings and everything.... I was even bullet proof, and I had the power to effect the aim of the perpetrator.... I could leap over the desk between us and close the gap between us tackling him faster than a running back..... What's in that stuff I took last night??? Advil PM ... wow! Next time I will take only the recommended dosage. ;)

• Banned

Buz!... Buz!.... Buz! .... Oh my.... time to wake up.....Wow... what a dream... I could leap tall buildings and everything.... I was even bullet proof, and I had the power to effect the aim of the perpetrator.... I could leap over the desk between us and close the gap between us tackling him faster than a running back..... What's in that stuff I took last night??? Advil PM ... wow! Next time I will take only the recommended dosage. ;)

The perpetrator is such a terrible shot. He fired 14 bullets at point blank range and missed every time.

The perpetrator is such a terrible shot. He fired 14 bullets at point blank range and missed every time.

Duke fired 6 shots, the last into his head.

Its always easy to say things you would do if you were in a certain situation. Unless you have been in a situation like that where someone is pointing a gun at you, you really don't know how things will play out.

I would grab his gun off you and shoot you for being terminally stupid. I would be given a medal for ridding the country of one more stupid kid.

I would have shot him with my .45 Gold Cup.

Forum List

Back