What if we made the wisconson union pay for their own pension funds

As dumb as TM looks she will continue to argue until she is dumb in the face.

At no point will TM admit that ”Oh shit I was wong the last dozen threads I made about WI, maybe I should re-think why I support open corruption and the system that destroys education for children.” It will never happen because the corruption is making Democrats rich… and we all know how much TM hates Rich people, that aren’t Democrats, like Obama.

wow teabagger such words from an IDIOT. Your right the pay and benefits come from the tax payer and it was agreed to be paid in such a manner as using part of the pay to do certain things other than take it in cash. Now to come back and try to somehow blame the workers for the problems of the state and how they funded their obligations is BS.

It would be like you buy a car and getting a service agreement which you paid for as part of the car, only to have me come back three years from now and say hey it's costing us too much for the repairs so we need you to pick up some of the cost that we agreed to provide you.

YOU SIR ARE ONE DUMBASS, and if you want 100,000 workers to do the work you need done, you seem to think it's their fault that you fell on hard times and they suddenly are worth less, and then you have the right to insult them as you ask for their forgiveness of what you made promises about.

:cuckoo:
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

no....he is right.....:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back