What if we had?

What if we had something that could be used to make clothes?

What if we had something to make paper?

What if we had something that has seeds that have oil that could be used to fuel our cars?

What if we had something that has fibers we could build with?

What if we had something that literally grows like a weed in every type of climate?

What if we had a NATURAL drug that could help aleviate the pain and suffering of chemotherapy?

What if we had a drug that has numerous WELL documented medicinal properties?

What if we had something with almost limitless uses?

We DO and the ONLY reason we don't use it is because of ignorance about Marajuana.

Not ignorance...GREED.

What if we had something that could be used to make clothes?

What if we had something to make paper?

What if we had something that has seeds that have oil that could be used to fuel our cars?

What if we had something that has fibers we could build with?

What if we had something that literally grows like a weed in every type of climate?

What if we had a NATURAL drug that could help aleviate the pain and suffering of chemotherapy?

What if we had a drug that has numerous WELL documented medicinal properties?

What if we had something with almost limitless uses?

We DO and the ONLY reason we don't use it is because of ignorance about Marajuana.

Newsflash for ya: this about as "current" an event as the Carter Presidency.

Sorry but a plant that could help reduce our dependence on foreign oil is as CURRENT as you can get.

When the report came out about the research on gliomas, I recall reading *somewhere* that the US restricts clinical research using marijuana/cannibinoids. I don't know if that's true, or what restrictions may exist, but it's referenced here: Recent Research on Medical Marijuana - NORML

Predictably, because of the US government's strong public policy stance against any use of cannabis, the bulk of this modern cannabinoid research is taking place outside the United States.

I do know that most all that I've read have come from research conducted in other countries. They're leaving us in the dust... 'course, no big drug company owns a patent on marijuana, so you're not going to see them clamoring to get approval for and pumping $$$ into this research.

Last edited:
Thanks for coming down here to the basement. How'd you find it???

This is a major current issue. It's not about lifestyles, it's about the destruction of civilization.

Yeah.......that's what lesser used parts of message boards are called where I come from....

Is it not the basement?

Forum List

Back