What if we had?

Cold Fusion38

SUPER GENIUS
What if we had something that could be used to make clothes?

What if we had something to make paper?

What if we had something that has seeds that have oil that could be used to fuel our cars?

What if we had something that has fibers we could build with?

What if we had something that literally grows like a weed in every type of climate?

What if we had a NATURAL drug that could help aleviate the pain and suffering of chemotherapy?

What if we had a drug that has numerous WELL documented medicinal properties?

What if we had something with almost limitless uses?

We DO and the ONLY reason we don't use it is because of ignorance about Marajuana.

Last edited:
Well actually it was because of Hearst because of paper and the oil monopolies because of lubricants. They're the ones that spread the false rumors about hemp being pot. That our government is still stupid about growing it is ridiculous.

The Declaration of Independence was drafted on hemp. So was the Constitution.

All the founding fathers grew it.

The FDA will never recommend smoke as a delivery method for any medicine... nice try..

And the difference between the THC pill (Marinol) and the use of marijuana... the HIGH.. which is what you supporters want, not the medical benefits

It's a FACT that the pill doesn't have the benefits of marajuana. As for smoke as a delivery mechanism if it helps people to tolerate CHEMOTHERAPY then I am pretty sure 90% of doctors would perscribe it.

FACT, there is no drug that is approved for any smoke delivery system to the body PERIOD.. and the FDA will NEVER approve such a delivery

FACT, your assumption about the effectiveness of Marinol is disproved by the research

Maybe you should learn what a FACT is before you spout off about them

Oh then by all means educate me about Marinol as I have KNOWN people who have used it. I am sure there would be a means to nebulize THC for a smokeless delivery system and it sure as hell ain't another PILL!! I wonder WHY the drug cos fight so hard against legalized marajuana.

I don't care about the FDA. Remove the criminalization and make pot legal so people can use it if they want to, sick or not. Stamp it, tax it, sell it.

Hemp should be grown all over the place in my opinion. Right now we buy from other countries but can't grow it. That is total idiocy.

O.K. Dave so how about all the uses for commercial hemp?

Commercial uses for a lot of things... coca can be used in cosmetic manufacturing.. does not mean it should be legally grown in the US considering the well known uses in the drug trade...

And lord knows there are MANY more fibers, plants, and synthetic materials that can be used instead of things like hemp and coca..... but nice try

Last edited:
Coca? WTH are you talking about? Coca doesn't grow here. Neither does coffee. Neither has industrial uses other than their leaves/berries.

Hemp grows anywhere. And there really isn't any plant that can substitute its properties. Hemp has virtually no THC.

"It is indefensible that the United States government prevents American farmers from growing this crop. The prohibition subsidizes farmers in countries from Canada to Romania by eliminating American competition and encourages jobs in industries such as food, auto parts and clothing that utilize industrial hemp to be located overseas instead of in the United States," said Rep. Paul. "By passing the Industrial Hemp Farming Act, the House of Representatives can help American farmers and reduce the trade deficit -- all without spending a single taxpayer dollar."

Texas Republican Congressman Ron Paul has filed a bill that would legalize hemp farming in the United States. This marks the second time Rep. Paul has filed this bill, but it went nowhere in the last Congress. The bill, HR 1009, would allow domestic hemp manufacturers to buy their hemp from American producers. Currently, US law bars the production of industrial hemp, and American manufacturers have to import their hemp from other countries.

http://stopthedrugwar.org/files/ronpaul.jpg
Ron Paul
This time around, Rep. Paul has nine cosponsors, all Democrats. They are Representatives Tammy Baldwin (D-WI), Barney Frank (D-MA), Raul Grijalva (D-AZ), Maurice Hinchey (D-NY), Dennis Kucinich (D-OH), Jim McDermott (D-WA), George Miller (D-CA), Pete Stark (D-CA) and Lynn Woolsey (D-CA).

Hemp: Ron Paul Introduces Industrial Hemp Bill in US Congress | Stop the Drug War (DRCNet)

Forum List

Back