What If We Got Nuked ?

Yes of course, it's all different when it's those other guys.
It is what it is.

Trump didn't pull US troops out of Iraq in 2011, right when al Qaeda in Iraq was morphing quickly into ISIS. He didn't fail to attack ISIS long convoys (as ex US generals advised) on open, desert roads where they would have been sitting ducks, he didn't allow ISIS to slaughter people by the thousands, and build up to a stronger level.

He didn't fill up his presidential administration with Muslim Brotherhood rogues (as Obama did), and he didn't send out attack dogs (Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, etc) to city mayors, threatening them with US Justice Dept lawsuits if they didn't comply with his wishes to let rioters riots (ex Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings - "give them space to destroy") and having the police stand down, allowing rioter punks to throw rocks at them, loot and burn buildings.

All this was Obama's doing. His despicable record.

We've been fucking up in the middle east for ages and enjoying the blowback from that fucking up. Obama's roll is merely part of our utterly bipartisan pathology that will continue in that reagion regardless of who the masses elect. It's just business this war thing.

You need to change your pants. They are full of shit, you poor fearmongered wimpering mass of lady goo.
Come back when you can contribute some information to the thread. The thread is about Islamic terrorism, not how efficiently you can make an imbecile out of yourself.

We've been fucking up in the middle east for ages and enjoying the blowback from that fucking up. Obama's roll is merely part of our utterly bipartisan pathology that will continue in that reagion regardless of who the masses elect. It's just business this war thing.
Sorry to tell you this, but you don't have this thing focused at all.

ISIS is not the existent problem although I do believe that someone could indeed get a tactical Nuke in.
There are many things to watch here.
1) Iran and China have both been working to put in place oil purchasing that does NOT involve the US Dollar (This is what got Kdaffy Duck killed)
2) We still have troops and materiel on the Russian border.
3) Russia is buzzing our ships and has a Spy ship off of our East Coast4) Russia is skirting UK air space with their bombers
4) Russia has also told us to back the frog off in Syria
5) China is playing chicken with us in the South China Sea.

The world is poised for something very bad to happen.
I sense a partnership between the US and Russia coming forth, with China becoming the big loser of it. Just a gut feeling.

.If we're gonna get nuked, it's gonna come from another nation, not a terrorist organization.

I've already refuted the terrorist inabilty to nuke idea... so Upon what do you base the idea the terrorist won't nuke us ?

Sorry to tell you this, but you don't have this thing focused at all.

Yes, I probably don't see this the same way you do, but all that says is that my focus is not yours. When one engages in empire and occupying other nations, one should expect conflict.

ISIS needs to be stopped. You don't stop them by letting the ISIS trojan horse into the USA.

So many logical fallacies, so little time...

Let me make it very simple so that even you can understand it, IF YOU WANT TO. Which you won't. I have no idea why I am wasting my time.

But here goes...

I have no problem going to war against ISISBOOMBAH. No problem at all. We've been kicking their asses for some time, contrary to what your propaganda sources are telling you as you cower under your bed.

I do have a problem with going to war against the people FLEEING the terrorists. And that is what you pants shitting cowards are doing, and you will burn in hell forever for that.

The refugees probably hate the terrorists more than you do. And they are probably an excellent source of intel.

And you spit in their faces and want to throw them back into the teeth of the terrorists.

You are a very special kind of bigoted asshole.
FALSE! No, "we" have not been kicking the ass of ISIS. Not while Obama was C in C. The Kurds maybe. The Iraqis maybe, but not us.

Nobody has suggested going to war against Syrian refugees. In fact Trump has long supported the idea of a SAFE ZONE in Syria, defended by US and coalition troops, which I also support. You can go back to sleep now. :rolleyes:

ISIS is not the existent problem although I do believe that someone could indeed get a tactical Nuke in.
There are many things to watch here.
1) Iran and China have both been working to put in place oil purchasing that does NOT involve the US Dollar (This is what got Kdaffy Duck killed)
2) We still have troops and materiel on the Russian border.
3) Russia is buzzing our ships and has a Spy ship off of our East Coast4) Russia is skirting UK air space with their bombers
4) Russia has also told us to back the frog off in Syria
5) China is playing chicken with us in the South China Sea.

The world is poised for something very bad to happen.
I sense a partnership between the US and Russia coming forth, with China becoming the big loser of it. Just a gut feeling.

I hope you're right, but I think the partnership will be between China and Russia.

Yes, I probably don't see this the same way you do, but all that says is that my focus is not yours. When one engages in empire and occupying other nations, one should expect conflict.
1. Protection of one's nation is not imperialism.

2. The US is the # 1 VICTIM of imperialism in the world today ($133 Billion/year ripped out of our economy in remittances$$$) Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2015

I hope you're right, but I think the partnership will be between China and Russia.
You do . I don't. If it fails to be the US and Russia aligned against China, it will be the US left that is to blame for that.

Terrorist groups don't have the connections to get nukes, and even if they did, what nuclear capable country in their right mind would give it to them? They would be concerned that it could be used against them, as most nuclear powers are non Islamic nations.
Some terrorist nations ALREADY HAVE nukes. Pakistan, and SAUDIs next/

1. Protection of one's nation is not imperialism.

2. The US is the # 1 VICTIM of imperialism in the world today ($133 Billion/year ripped out of our economy in remittances$$$) Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2015
How many nations around the globe do we have military installations and bases in again?

Terrorist groups don't have the connections to get nukes, and even if they did, what nuclear capable country in their right mind would give it to them? They would be concerned that it could be used against them, as most nuclear powers are non Islamic nations.
Some terrorist nations ALREADY HAVE nukes. Pakistan, and SAUDIs next/

It is a bit silly to think the only nation to have used nukes on a grand scale will tell everyone else who can and who cannot have them.

.If we're gonna get nuked, it's gonna come from another nation, not a terrorist organization.

I've already refuted the terrorist inabilty to nuke idea... so Upon what do you base the idea the terrorist won't nuke us ?

No you haven't . Your scenarios are rediculous . If you could just buy a nuke then all these oil rich countries would've done so years ago .

Forum List

Back