What If We Got Nuked ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Right now, conservatives all over the world are scratching their heads in amazement to see American liberals protesting President Trump's immigration/travel ban. Even when the president of Syria, Bashar Assad, came out and declared that terrorists will be among the Syrian refugees, the leftist loons still go around crabbing about discrimination.

One wonders would this pathological obsession with discrimination, still grip these loons, if the jihadists nuked a few of our cities ? Or knocked out our power grid with an EMP attack ?

Would they have opposed going to war with Japan in 1941, because they might have thought we'd be discriminating against a non-white ethnic group ? Would they have said ? >> "Oh! All Japanese are not bad. It's only the radical ones. " Would they have complained that we were discriminating against Germans and Italians ?

We have been attacked dozens (if not hundreds) of times in America since the first World Trade Center attack in 1993, and thousands of Americans have been killed and maimed. What would it take to deprogram these warped robots, to realize that NOTHING is more important than national security. Sure, freedom is important, but you don't have too much freedom when you're DEAD.

Discrimination ? We discriminate between law abiding people and criminals by putting criminals in jail, while the law abiders walk free. Do liberals oppose that ? Muslims live by a doctrine (the Koran) which advocates (if not commands) the mass killing of non-Muslims, as well as the violation of scores of US laws. It also demands supremacism over all else (including the Constitution). which is illegal by the Constitution's Supremacy Clause (Article 6 Section 2, part 1), and illegal by our sedition laws.

They would blame Trump. No matter what happens, blame Trump, or his wife. Blame Trump. My dog shit on the rug. Blame Trump. My neighbor pissed in his yard. Blame Trump. My dick fell off. Blame Trump. A Saudi got his goat pregnant. Blame Trump. Joe Blows car ran out of gas. Blame Trump. Chili gives me heartburn. Blame Trump. A 45 year old dam falls apart. Blame Trump. Hitler drank water. Blame Trump.

They would blame Trump. No matter what happens, blame Trump, or his wife. Blame Trump. My dog shit on the rug. Blame Trump. My neighbor pissed in his yard. Blame Trump. My dick fell off. Blame Trump. A Saudi got his goat pregnant. Blame Trump. Joe Blows car ran out of gas. Blame Trump. Chili gives me heartburn. Blame Trump. A 45 year old dam falls apart. Blame Trump. Hitler drank water. Blame Trump.

Kinda like what you guys did with Obama for the past 8 years.

That DOES appear to be their MO. I guess it's all they've got, no matter how stupid it makes them look (that includes the dumbass judges >> Robarts and the 3 stooges of the 9th Circuit Appeals Court in San Francisco)

Right now, conservatives all over the world are scratching their heads in amazement to see American liberals protesting President Trump's immigration/travel ban. Even when the president of Syria, Bashar Assad, came out and declared that terrorists will be among the Syrian refugees, the leftist loons still go around crabbing about discrimination.

One wonders would this pathological obsession with discrimination, still grip these loons, if the jihadists nuked a few of our cities ? Or knocked out our power grid with an EMP attack ?

Would they have opposed going to war with Japan in 1941, because they might have thought we'd be discriminating against a non-white ethnic group ? Would they have said ? >> "Oh! All Japanese are not bad. It's only the radical ones. " Would they have complained that we were discriminating against Germans and Italians ?

We have been attacked dozens (if not hundreds) of times in America since the first World Trade Center attack in 1993, and thousands of Americans have been killed and maimed. What would it take to deprogram these warped robots, to realize that NOTHING is more important than national security. Sure, freedom is important, but you don't have too much freedom when you're DEAD.

Discrimination ? We discriminate between law abiding people and criminals by putting criminals in jail, while the law abiders walk free. Do liberals oppose that ? Muslims live by a doctrine (the Koran) which advocates (if not commands) the mass killing of non-Muslims, as well as the violation of scores of US laws. It also demands supremacism over all else (including the Constitution). which is illegal by the Constitution's Supremacy Clause (Article 6 Section 2, part 1), and illegal by our sedition laws.

If ISIL had nukes and a viable delivery system, you might have had a point, but the trouble is, they don't. Nuking a city could be done via bringing one in on a truck, but the chances are almost 100 percent that the radioactivity would give it away before it could be detonated.

As far as taking out the grid via EMP? Not only would you need a medium yield nuclear weapon, but you would also need a missile delivery system that would put it 10 miles above the middle of the USA.

ISIL has neither.

I guess it would mean that the only nation to ever have actually dropped nukes on others, and then pranced around the globe deciding who else could have them, would gain a better understanding of the reality of what anyone having them really means for the world.

Conservatives around the world? What "conservatives"? Kindly provide legitimate sources.

Reality: the world thinks Donald is a buffoon and other than maybe loons/neonazis like LePen don't understand wtf he's doing in office.

Well unless you count Donald's handlers in the kremlin

Of course, everyone is prepared to do anything for national security! What else was totally ruining the world diplomatic situation, and especially the Middle East, done for? Controlling the future meant making it so fragile that the populace would capitulate to the powerful at the first fright.

Snowflakes would blame Trump, justify the attacks by declaring he 'called for' / 'caused' them.

Right now, conservatives all over the world are scratching their heads in amazement to see American liberals protesting President Trump's immigration/travel ban. Even when the president of Syria, Bashar Assad
With conservatives you seem to be meaning dictators? If you can tell something about a person from looking as it's friend, citing Assad seems to be not a great source. I'm European and an overwhelming majority of those in democratic countries think of the immigration ban as something that will aggravate not help the fight against terrorism.

if the jihadists nuked a few of our cities ? Or knocked out our power grid with an EMP attack ?
Both kinds of attacks require a technology base and recourses that terrorist simply do not have. If you would cite the possibility of a dirty bomb, you might, I repeat might have a valid point. But both the material and the implementation of that are very difficult. An being able to pull of such an attack means you have to have a network in place, something the travel ban will do nothing to prevent

Would they have said ? >> "Oh! All Japanese are not bad. It's only the radical ones. " Would they have complained that we were discriminating against Germans and Italians ?
Apples and oranjes, WWII was started by nation states attacking other nation states. Who is the enemy in the fight against terror? If you are suggesting to attack anyone who is Muslim I suggest you take a long hard look in the mirror and ask yourself why you are any better than them. If you don't, then please give me a clear answer to my question. Who is the enemy? How do you stop a few people hiding in a sea of people who just want to get along in the world?

We have been attacked dozens (if not hundreds) of times in America since the first World Trade Center attack in 1993, and thousands of Americans have been killed and maimed.
Wrong on so many levels. Timothy Mcveigh was not Muslim. I'm just wondering how would having the travel ban in place prevented any terrorist attack?

Muslims live by a doctrine (the Koran) which advocates (if not commands) the mass killing of non-Muslims, as well as the violation of scores of US laws. It also demands supremacism over all else (including the Constitution). which is illegal by the Constitution's Supremacy Clause (Article 6 Section 2, part 1), and illegal by our sedition laws.
Most muslims have no problem abiding by secular law. Btw there is pretty horrendous stuff in the Bible, are you asserting incest, slavery and stoning people for being gay is acceptable? The 9th circuit court found that the travel ban was in violation of the establishment clause, which is also part of the constitution.

So who would you blame? Hillary Clinton?
You probably would.
This guy is in charge. The time for blaming others for what happens in this country is OVER.

So who would you blame? Hillary Clinton?
You probably would.
This guy is in charge. The time for blaming others for what happens in this country is OVER.
I have what is perhaps a novel idea for you and I'd like to see if you can wrap your head around it. Why don't we blame the people who nuked us? How bough dah?

Kinda like what you guys did with Obama for the past 8 years.
Your stank is active from here.

WHat if space aliens attack !!!!

Lol! You' all watch too many movies .

We'd all be dead.

Best summation on the matter: "I lock my doors at night, not because I hate the people outside, but because I love the people inside."

Conservatives around the world? What "conservatives"? Kindly provide legitimate sources.

Reality: the world thinks Donald is a buffoon and other than maybe loons/neonazis like LePen don't understand wtf he's doing in office.

Well unless you count Donald's handlers in the kremlin

RW's around the world ...

images

PARTY TIME !!

You need to change your pants. They are full of shit, you poor fearmongered wimpering mass of lady goo.

New Topics

Forum List

Back