What If We Don't "Win?"

GunnyL said:
That would be every conflict from Korea to the first Gulf War. I thought I saw somewhere he only was not currently serving due to ideological differences with GW.

Wish I could've done 40 years in the service. That'd be one Hell of a retirement check!!! :laugh:
Well, not that it would be possible, BUT I would NO want to be following you at, figuring...let's say Korea at 18, 1952. 1992 puts psycho at 58. Not soylent green, well maybe, but not normal leader either.

Kathianne said:
Well, not that it would be possible, BUT I would NO want to be following you at, figuring...let's say Korea at 18, 1952. 1992 puts psycho at 58. Not soylent green, well maybe, but not normal leader either.

His stories don't even line up. He claims he was in first grade when school prayer started in 1956, which would make him an infant when Korea started. That, and school prayer started in 1954, before he would have been in school. Apparantly, he'd have served from womb to tomb had it not been for GW. I wish I could have pulled that. Assuming they don't give infants commissions, I'd be a Master Chief Petty Officer or even a Warrant Officer by now, assuming I hadn't been handed a field commission.

New Topics

Forum List

Back