What if we aren't taking this as seriously as we should?

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz........
Here, take this fiddle.

Hey, do you smell smoke?
not only do I smell smoke, I see fire. It's the 0bama legacy being turned to the ash it so richly deserves to be.
And I didn't even know you could play.

Ha ha, dream on. Reality always disagrees with you.
In all likelihood a homeschooled conservative nut job like you doesn't even know what I'm referring too.

Did you just attack someone else's education . . . and then choose the wrong homophone?

Oh, the delicious irony.

Here, take this fiddle.

Hey, do you smell smoke?
not only do I smell smoke, I see fire. It's the 0bama legacy being turned to the ash it so richly deserves to be.

In all likelihood a homeschooled conservative nut job like you doesn't even know what I'm referring too.

Did you just attack someone else's education . . . and then choose the wrong homophone?

Oh, the delicious irony.
American people are not handy to be educated - they are only useful as tv spectators. The election of Rump proves it. He didn't win because he's a man but because he likes to live inside ever american home's tv screen.

Oh, the delicious irony.
American people are not handy to be educated - they are only useful as tv spectators. The election of Rump proves it. He didn't win because he's a man but because he likes to live inside ever american home's tv screen.

Wow, that was a really tortured effort at making everything about a chance to attack Trump.

You really need to seek help for this obsession of yours.

Oh, the delicious irony.

Wow, that was a really tortured effort at making everything about a chance to attack Trump.

This thread is about rump being an obvious traitor in US government as a president.

"And now you're making it ALL about Trump. Like don't you ever think about other politicians? They get parking tickets for christ sake! They don't pay their taxes!"

Sorry excuse to cover Mueller's nothingness and let him continue forever.

"Comforting" words to those soon-to-be-convicts, correct, you fucking moron???........LOL

View attachment 203757
1) none of those indictments have anything to do with the President or Russian Collusion on the election.
2) you just admitted and proved the FBI political bias and there being something suspiciously wrong in going after one side of the isle for unrelated instances to the original bogus investigation, that in actuality the other side was comitting.
This thread is nothing more then doubling and trippling down on tin foil hat conspiracy lunacy that started over a mere joke, that everyone knew was a joke but the people with human egos who don't know how to lose graciously.
images-7.jpeg
beef.jpg

images-11.jpeg

Last edited:

Oh, the delicious irony.

This thread is about rump being an obvious traitor in US government as a president.

"And now you're making it ALL about Trump. Like don't you ever think about other politicians? They get parking tickets for christ sake! They don't pay their taxes!"

Yeah, but my post didn't happen to be.

Oh, the delicious irony.

Your post was off topic.

Sorry excuse to cover Mueller's nothingness and let him continue forever.

"Comforting" words to those soon-to-be-convicts, correct, you fucking moron???........LOL

View attachment 203757
1) none of those indictments have anything to do with the President or Russian Collusion on the election.
2) you just admitted and proved the FBI political bias and there being something suspiciously wrong in going after one side of the isle for unrelated instances to the original bogus investigation, that in actuality the other side was comitting.
This thread is nothing more then doubling and trippling down on tin foil hat conspiracy lunacy that started over a mere joke, that everyone knew was a joke but the people with human egos who don't know how to lose graciously.
View attachment 204510 View attachment 204511
View attachment 204512
You're a comic.

Oh, the delicious irony.

Your post was off topic.

Sue me.

It's not as if you let little things like relevancy and coherency get in the way of your every single breath being an attack on Donald Trump, anyway, so what difference does it make?

Your post was off topic.

Sue me.

It's not as if you let little things like relevancy and coherency get in the way of your every single breath being an attack on Donald Trump, anyway, so what difference does it make?
Nail polish can cause cancer

New Topics

Forum List

Back