CDZ What if this Nation was subdivided into small Nations

What if this Nation was subdivided into small Nations

Essentially, it already is...

Just what I was going to say.

The so-called "states rights" does enormous harm but very little good.

The US should decide if they really are "one nation, indivisible" or not.

As it is, when some politician doesn't have the gumption to make a decision and stand up for it, he/she will say the states should decide for their own state but no others. And yet, all the states taxpayers have no choice but to support things with which we disagree.

Or move.
It would be hard to move a Nation don't you think....

The Trail of Tears is still there.

A democrat President...the first democrat President, did that one too.....

I have thought lately due to the strong divide in the country that would it be wise to break up the Nation into several Sub-Nations each controlling their own area in the manner that they want it to be. This would take away the control that DC has managed to take over. We would still be apart of the USA but so many power would be given back to the regions and the local people. The High Court would still be the place to go with problems and the Bill of Rights and the Constitution would still be the rule of law. I know the power problems would be hard to overcome but they would be as the understanding became more normal. This would remove the Congress but the Senate would remain. Kind of a strange idea but it is not a new one. Some futurist predicted that this would happen someday.

It wouldn't happen because too many people like the feeling of being the big bully, and the big bullies need to have lots of money to spend on weapons.

Forum List

Back