What If They Poll,Asking Us If Millions Are Going To Die Soley Because Of Justice Kavanaugh?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
This would be such an insult and blow to all those liberal leaders who are trying to convince the stupid 40 or so Million Americans that millions and millions are going to die if and assuming Justice Kavanaugh makes it to the supreme court. We would love to see Gallup and or Rasmussen take this poll. Do you actually believe that most or half of all Americans are all going to die if the GOP nominates Judge Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court? I wonder what the results would be.
:abgg2q.jpg:

wouldnt surprise us if Chucky started to advise all Americans to start digging 6 foot holes in our back yards/just in case.

I don't give a fck about abortion. Wasting time on such is far below my IQ grade. Not to mention I would need a vagina.

However, the butthurt of the far left scum... I don't think we can have enough butthurt for traitors and anti-Americans.

Good times ahead!!

I don't give a fck about abortion. Wasting time on such is far below my IQ grade. Not to mention I would need a vagina.

However, the butthurt of the far left scum... I don't think we can have enough butthurt for traitors and anti-Americans.

Good times ahead!!
the left is so concerned about a sudden loss of millions of people, really?,like in Chicago? and who runs Chicago?

The lying lefties use the “people are gonna die” for lots of things they oppose. There’s a whole chapter on it in their playbook, Leading by Lying...our base is too dumb to know.

Forum List

Back