what if there was no islam and no muslims

yeah i was answering him
and what are you waiting for ?

why you didnt delete me ? ...... i am waiting

I haven't even read 1/2 your posts, another may or you might cross a line that I decide to. :dunno:

its funny how you guys alawys search for my mistakes lol are you guys studying islam or something ?

anyway who doesnt have sins ? i mean i am not a prohet i have a lot of sins just like you and everyone else

yeah and i could only ask god for forgiveness

but you are cocky too just like me what about you ? :beer:

you are taking this way too seriously

how seriously seriously funny.... hilarious
i am just having fun finding out what is in your minds

just_sad, are you admitting to being nothing more than a mere troll now? If so, I'll ignore you and move on. I had thought that perhaps you were actually sincere with some of your posts and was responding in ernest.

yeah i was answering him
and what are you waiting for ?

why you didnt delete me ? ...... i am waiting

And another troll cries out for help from their misery.
Ban me, ban me…Then I can feel good. I’ll know I’m superior and they just don’t understand. All is well in the troll world then. I did well. Another ban to add to my list. :finger:

And another troll cries out for help from their misery.
Ban me, ban me…Then I can feel good. I’ll know I’m superior and they just don’t understand. All is well in the troll world then. I did well. Another ban to add to my list. :finger:

Yep. Contrary to what some think, mods do not do so.

just_sad, are you admitting to being nothing more than a mere troll now? If so, I'll ignore you and move on. I had thought that perhaps you were actually sincere with some of your posts and was responding in ernest.

hey i was really sincere for a while
but after i found out that you will never ever respect who will disagree with you
you dont know how to differ " i dont mean you cockysob " i mean the other guys on that fourm
like when i sent thoes dead childern pics he accused me of being a liar
why would i do that ...

so if i talked from now till 10 years forward what is in someone mind will stay in it....
"not me really"
anyway its better not to talk political..... somethings its better not to be talked about i guess ...

and you know that i am troll everybody keeps saying that ... it just ridiculous

seriously do you think that i am a troll ? i am asking u cocky

i have no idea what troll means
and by the way this the first time for me in a forigen fourm
i dont even do fourms in arabic
i find it really boring and slow

i usually just chat
but i just found that site and i found its intersting introduction so i took a look
beside after lol trolll trolll why would i be so happy with being troll and banned !

hey i was really sincere for a while
but after i found out that you will never ever respect who will disagree with you
you dont know how to differ " i dont mean you cockysob " i mean the other guys on that fourm
like when i sent thoes dead childern pics he accused me of being a liar
why would i do that ...

so if i talked from now till 10 years forward what is in someone mind will stay in it....
"not me really"
anyway its better not to talk political..... somethings its better not to be talked about i guess ...

and you know that i am troll everybody keeps saying that ... it just ridiculous

So you are a 'victim.' Right. Push that on al jazeera or with Hamas or whomever... :rolleyes:

yeah i would blame aljazeera for that
its like a f***en www.youtube.com for terrorist
like any idoit with a video cam and wanna say something ugly and outrages
they will air it on aljazeraa

dont u think so ?
You did not appear to have problems with English. Perhaps you do? Al Jeezra isn't to blame for you being an idiot, though they would probably air your grievances against an American based messageboard. :dunno:

You did not appear to have problems with English. Perhaps you do? Al Jeezra isn't to blame for you being an idiot, though they would probably air your grievances against an American based messageboard. :dunno:

i would respect you
but since you called me an idiot , u are the one to blame

so fuck you very much :bat: :finger:
what a fuckin racy board i shouldnt be here in this shithole
i am fucking off fuck

i would respect you
but since you called me an idiot , u are the one to blame

so fuck you very much :bat: :finger:
what a fuckin racy board i shouldnt be here in this shithole
i am fucking off fuck
:cool: :bye1:

Were I certain that you ARE a troll, I would have simply ignored you. Were I certain that you ARE NOT a troll, I would not have had to ask. Since I am uncertain, I asked you. I tend to take people at face value (I base my decision upon what I observe of them) rather than jump to conclusions.

I had asked a counter question to you earlier in this thread: what kind of world will it be when Islam undergoes its reformation? Islam has quite a few similarities to the early Roman Catholic Church, not the least of which is the tight integration of religion and government, and the consolidation of of power in the hands of a select few.

Were I certain that you ARE a troll, I would have simply ignored you. Were I certain that you ARE NOT a troll, I would not have had to ask. Since I am uncertain, I asked you. I tend to take people at face value (I base my decision upon what I observe of them) rather than jump to conclusions.

I had asked a counter question to you earlier in this thread: what kind of world will it be when Islam undergoes its reformation? Islam has quite a few similarities to the early Roman Catholic Church, not the least of which is the tight integration of religion and government, and the consolidation of of power in the hands of a select few.

i see
i dont think that will ever be a new reformation of islam

and hypothetical that it will be
what do u exactly means by a new reformation for islam ?

i see
i dont think that will ever be a new reformation of islam

and hypothetical that it will be
what do u exactly means by a new reformation for islam ?

You can't reform something that is perfect, can you?

yeah exactly and since u are saying it like sarcastic
you are ignored ...

Uh huh.

I wasn't being sarcastic. People who call for a reformation in Islam are naive and clueless. They think of Islam like other religions and it's not.

Is it, JS?

Oh, you're ignoring me. I forgot.

Even IF islam never existed there would still be the good old communists to tackle.

The Soviet wouldn't have lost in Afghanistan , the U.S wouldn't be able to kick the Soviets out of Afghanistan.

Actually , if you see it in my way America owes a lot to the Muslims.
The Soviet Union would have become even more powerful IF not for the then U.S/Taliban alliance. The Soviets would have even invaded Pakistan and would have extended their occupation till the border with India.

The whole of India would have PROBABLY come under Moscow's influence.

That would be dangerous for the U.S in Asia.

So , there you go.. You have a linear equation for America:D

World - Muslims = China + Russia + N.Korea + Third World Countries allied with the Communists = BIG BIG PROBLEM FOR AMERICA!!!

Akshay

Uh huh.

I wasn't being sarcastic. People who call for a reformation in Islam are naive and clueless. They think of Islam like other religions and it's not.

Is it, JS?

Oh, you're ignoring me. I forgot.

yeah sorry i thought u being sarcastic

anyway yeah
Torah - Christianity - and finally islam
was the 3 books sent by god or at least the last 3 books
and islam was the last one
and mohamed is last prophet
anyway if you are intersted you willl find so many web sites
which is contain so much information and you might find people there who could answer you the right answers

because i am just 20 and i dont have so much information
i mean who ever open the bible there ? unless he was a minister or something..

Forum List

Back