What If The Teaparty Was Black

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle!

What's with all this "if" bullshit? You assclowns can't find enough real life bullshit to inject your racism into that you have to dream up shit?

Actually, the first mention of ayers was a bloomberg piece referenced in this link two days earlier than allie's proffered link...

hillary just responded to it by saying that obama hadn't been vetted like she had.

The Obama/Ayers/Clinton connection

:eusa_whistle:

oops... i stand corrected... it was dear sean hannity who first raised ayers on april 7th. this was mentioned in newshounds on the next day. so, regardless of one's opinion of newshounds, there it is on april 8th, 2008, well before it was mentioned by hillary. nice try, though.

News Hounds: Hannity?s Direct Tie To Neo-Nazi Once Again Ignored As He And FOX News Panel Hypocritically Smear Obama Over Tenuous Connection To Former Radical

Political movements that are armed are much more likely to either run things or die trying, at least according this planets short recorded history.

How do these balance on a scale?

National Rifle Assn = Tea Party​

It 'feels' to me like there's plenty of overlapping cards of these two organizations in wallets swelling the hip-pockets of a LOT of Republicans - a group that already has substantial political power...

:eusa_think: Would we split the country if internal politics came to organized bloodshed?

:eusa_think: Would the Republicans be happy with a portion of the dirt that IS America? Would the Democrats?

:eusa_think: Would We, The People let them, if the current pissing match in DC actually came to blows?

:eusa_think: What would the military do if Obama and McCain were both running around Washington yelling "I'm in charge!!"?

If the tea party participants were black:
Whites traveled into black communities when the blacks were doing: jazz, soul, the blues.
Whites will travel to watch or (if they can, participate) with blacks in sports, competitions of talents.
Whites embrace some parts of "black culture" (comedy, music, fashion styles).
Do you think whites would be able to use their brains to determine "if" a black tea party was a good idea?

Now, what would happen if the NAACP were whites that were applauding a white person trying to undermine a black person because he was black and a HUGE portion of the audience was cheering them? If it ended up that it was a story of personal growth from racism to the human race that helped the speaker, do you think the audience would be called racists? Do you think it would be all over the propoganda media about how racist the audience was (that have not apologized, have not been condemned as racist)?

If the Tea Part was black and stood for the same principles, the movement would quickly be multiracial as it currently is because the principles the Tea Parties are fighting for transcend race.

Forum List

Back